What's up with Managed Care

Discussion in 'Genoptix' started by Anonymous, Feb 7, 2012 at 1:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do they take down all the post about Managed Care. What are the other LH and DB hiding?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hiding -- how about the truth?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem is that LH is sitting around waiting for MW to call her and DB is sitting at home waiting for LH to call her...lol. That and they only have two Account Managers left. Why do they keep running people off? KW in the NE was awesome, it really hurt when she left!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread should be titled the Blind leading the Blind or Dumb and Dumber.

Another long term client NYOH quits after 4+ years with genoptix beccause our wonderful sales leaders MW LH can't get off their rears and push LH DB to step in and fix the problem. As usual the local rep and DM get screwed while MattLindsay dream of higher positions w/in Novartis.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a huge difference between managing and leading. At Genoptix no one from Senior Management down to the RD's knows how to lead. They think that is they create fear and stress for the reps and beat them into submission that that is leadership. This is true in Sales, Marketing, Medical and Managed Care. Lack of true leadership will be the true downfall of this company. YOu cannot treat people like crap forever without reprecussions!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We can have fun trying!

Love,

Lindsay

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think they care? These people are completely incompetent. Management is consumed with beating you down and threatening you with PIPs rather than coming up with strategic plan. I work for a new manager with no experience and she is bad in every aspect of the job. Always up you *ss with nothing to offer but busy work. It will be a matter of time until her team decides to jump ship.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most folks here today are not the hard chargers / true hunters that populated Genoptix just 2 years ago. Most are content with the farming / low productivity aka go along to get along mentality that exisits in pharma. Get used to being told what to do and how to do it better. MW and LH are counting on you to bend over and continue to take it and your manager will only be too happy to provide the exact directions.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact that DK won President's Club with 80% to plan performance but was extolled at the NSM for his abilility to kiss ass internally -- like you said go laong to get along -- proves what is important here.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RS was the reason DK won President's Club!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is sickening. True performance ignored and ass kissing is rewarded. I guess when you have a large ass like LH you'll take all the ass kissing you can get with that real estate.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

let's not forget the 9 months of tenure, no one has ever been eligible for PC at genoptix that hasn't been here at least a full year...just another example of the pharma influence- thanks petebob!! the only good novartis move so far is finally cutting all the dead weight from the managed care team!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Upper mgmt never thought of PC as being that special. You don't even have to earn it to take the trip. Just get invited like LH invited JF last year.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RS should be the new Regional Director!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SERIOUS QUESTION:

I was called by a recruiter the other day. she told me that Genoptix was "Developing" four distinct businesses. One of these was a Hospital Sales and Marketing Team. Genoptix wants to break into the Pathology Laboratory and begin to work on a "special product offering" for hospitals.

Any more info on this would be appreciated. I hear the hospital market is almost impossible right now and that Hospital Pathologists HAAAATTTEEEE Genoptix. I do not know who to believe.

Someone also told me that the TC/PC split in billing is going away for Medicare. If this is true why should I inteview for this job?

Thanks!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run far away. Not a good place to be.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are already becoming the dominant force in the hospital pathology market. The ride and the cash are going to be great. Pathologists have turned the page and see our side of the story and are coming on board in droves.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really,,,,Where.......

I have lots of friends in my company and others,,,and NO ONE has lost an account to Genoptix..

Oh and the Aqua...I would watch my CLIA over that one!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That previous post is from a manager...not sales or true reality. Take it from a sales rep: The hospital pathology positions are Not where you want to be. It's new for many and may sound interesting now. That statement says it all: "New" how can we be new in hospitals when we have had solid tumor offerings for almost 2 years? I would not suggest Genoptix to a friend to work here.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear we may be down to 1 managed care rep... what does that tell you. Dropping like flies! Not good.