What's up with this company?

Discussion in 'Ariosa' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2014 at 5:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It won't be long. They deserve to go under.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ariosa is an extremely dysfunctional organization and it's in chaos right now.

Mullarkey is a stone fool. He has no idea how to sell the test or salvage the market after Lab Corp dropped Harmony to non-exclusive and introduced their own test (and will drop Harmony altogether soon). The CSO Oliphant is beyond weird, I think the guy has gone around the bend and never came back. I suspect he maybe did a lot of LSD in his younger years - or maybe that's just the way he normally is.

I really will not be sad to see them go under. I don't think anyone enjoys working there anymore. At all. They are crammed together like too many rats in a cage and there is a lot of politics and stress recently. I don't see that getting better, only worse as the company has increasing cash management problems at the same time they need to develop their own sales force to replace Lab Corp which will get 90 percent of the Harmony clients to switch over to Lab Corp's own replacement test. There are reimbursement issues up the wazoo.

The senior execs thought they were so close to cashing out this one-trick pony in April when their IPO was pricing and then the Illumina lawsuit blew that up and killed the IPO. If they ever manage to get financing, it will be very expensive financing and crush the existing shares in a reverse split and massive dilution so any vested options will be made worthless.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Todd W is a moron. Could not be a dumber person in this arena