What's up with this company?

Discussion in 'Kyowa Kirin' started by Anonymous, May 14, 2014 at 10:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything on here sounds pretty bad, but none is very recent. I have heard that with new leadership it's looking promising. Please share real info

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's nothing new here, same kind of managers reinventing the wheel. Now the flavor is scotch warner chilcott. If you liked warner chilcott, you'll love it hear!

Quota's&b are still ridiculous, few making any bonus. If you don't hit 100% of quota you get nothing. And the data guy can't count. So guess how many people get paid?

Great place if you don't have a job and your income isn't important to you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You want the real deal? Listen up. No one here ever learns from History. Part of the problem is that every year or two there is a completely new leadership team.

But you would think they might ask a question or two. So how many times have we stopped providing sales data? what was the result each time. bingo decline in sales. So miraculously it makes its way back.

How many times have we stopped or reduced sampling? at least twice maybe three times if you count the outage due to manufacturing. What was the result? you guessed it!! declining sales. Are they coming back? sure hope so.

Here's the latest concern. Profits above all else. That my friends is a long term recipe for disaster. What happened to always doing the right thing? Always pitting the PATIENT first?

Oh and quotas are crazy. I won't hit quota yet my year over year sales have consistently been higher quarter over quarter. As an example some territories started 2012 Q1 at 400
    then Q1 2013 700 now this year 2014 1400? Im not a rocket scientist but that looks like the quota is doubling year over year. So I suppose next year it will be 2800 by the time q1 2015 rolls around.

And another thing or two..
    why have a trainer when there is no real training class going on? Hey RT get back back in the field and start selling something.

Also why does HR and Legal control so much around here? Here's an idea outsource those functions to Scottland and save a ton. Im just getting started. You want the truth?? Can you handle it?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its funny that these strings seem to be started by Scotland - is this their source of "intelligence" on the US? Really?

How about holding yourselves accountable for this company's performance and issues? What are your answers? Sell more and we'll get more investment? Good strategy, but Sancuso has hit the wall. Fareston -DOA. Everyone associated with bringing us Abstral should have been fired. Can you do a little market research next time?

So what's the next product you're going to bless us with? My guess - another peice of crap that's 90% off-label like Abstral and Fareston.

Anyone else?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a lot is recent, because many of the really poisonous wackos who used to live on this company board have been been drummed out over the past year or two and moved on to haunt some other company board. What new leadership? See "Real Deal's" post.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bad leadership outta Scotland. Change of folks in charge of US, first JB and not for long, now GA, does nobody know what their doing in Brigadoon?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot something - the annual "acquiring a new product is our top priority" story - year after year. Those dipshits in Scotland couldn't acquire a cold. The Japs don't trust us with anything anyway, so why bother?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you blame them?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a joke! Sad pitiful state of affairs! Just wait until the latest compliance litigation comes to light ... Tick tock tick tock.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems the goal is not to pay the sales representatives bonus. This helps with the profit bottom line. Sales contests are set in place, then at the end of the quarter, "sorry profit is bad, contest is cancelled." What kind of nonsense is that?
    This lack of bonus payouts is also accomplished with data witchery. Numbers bottom out then sky rocket at the drop of a hat. Oh, lets see, the numbers NEVER add up! Alice in wonderland!
    Its a nightmare come true!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard Cynthia got fired, is this true?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Repeat post-Seems the goal is not to pay the sales representatives bonus. This helps with the profit bottom line. Sales contests are set in place, then at the end of the quarter, "sorry profit is bad, contest is cancelled." What kind of nonsense is that?
    This lack of bonus payouts is also accomplished with data witchery. Numbers bottom out then sky rocket at the drop of a hat. Oh, lets see, the numbers NEVER add up! Alice in wonderland!
    Its a nightmare come true!