What's with Texas politics?

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Mar 22, 2017 at 2:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Vagitarian likes this.
  3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing's up with them. The good people of Texas are just smarter and more moral than you are.

This woman committed adultery, broke the law, had sex with a minor, abused her position of trust as a teacher. She deserves to be demonized. Until she apologizes and shows contrition she should be shunned and ostracized.

4. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Oh for sure. Type her name into Facebook - she's a camera freak. :cool:

5. Vagitarian

Shunned? Ostracized? Do you think this is the dark ages? Maybe it was just a handjob or a BJ. Calm down, you're fantasies are running amok. :cool:

6. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

I hope that her selfies and home made videos are leaked.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, it has nothing to do with my fantasies, it has to do with the law. Where was I wrong about anything I stated? Hmmm?

We are entering a new dark age, but you don't get that either.

8. Vagitarian

Her attorney says she is innocent. Have you already judged her guilty? Apparently you don't share the American value that we are presumed innocent until proven guilty.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Relax Vag, this guy is a troll. He pretends to stand up for American values one day but the next day, no way. He thinks he is the judge and jury for all of us. He's nothing but a frightened little man in reality.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical liberal thumb sucking. Keep deluding yourself.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh, oh! Hypocrite alert! You didn't care what Zimmerman's attorney said now did you? So don't come spouting such standards now.

Besides, if this is the way you feel then your dispute is with the OP who criticized Texas before the conclusion of her trial.

You've messed up twice in one brief post! :D

12. Vagitarian

What does Zimmerman's attorney have to do with this case? He was acquitted.

As far as I know, the OP (anonymous) was you trying to stir the pot. You COULD clear that up by registering but you're too chickenshit to do that.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot boy, what Zimmerman's attorney has to do with this case is that he too asserted his client's innocence but fools like you would have none of it!

I have very valid reasons for not registering. One being Libs experience. Is his status ever going to change?

Deal with it you little whining coward.

14. Vagitarian

Fake news. What I said was this - they will never convict him of murder, they probably could have convicted him of manslaughter - that's what they should have charged him with. And you demanded everyone consider him innocent until proven guilty but now you consider this young lady guilty? You are an inconsistent, misogynistic fool.

Is Libs' status ever going to change? I was on modmo once, made my apologies and got reconsidered. Libs could do that if he wants but chooses not to and I respect that. What difference does it make anyway? Every post here is modded before posting so we're all on modmo. But cowards like you can't handle a PM because you'd get skewered and you also love making cross posts, then sitting back and saying 'wrong guy'.

You're not only a whiner and a coward but also a liar. :D

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually it's you that the whiner, the coward and the liar.

Nice whitewashing of your convict before trial attitude toward Zimmerman. You're the hypocrite as usual.

As far as the teacher is concerned, your legitimate beef is with the OP and not me. Get it straight idiot boy.

And finally, please don't make me laugh. If you can't skewer me in public and you can't, you certainly can't do it on a PM.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shunned? Ostracized? Do you think this is the dark ages? Maybe it was just a handjob or a BJ. Calm down, you're fantasies are running amok. :cool:

You are condoning this illegal behavior. I Wouldn't trust you near my kids old man.You prove you are and have a left wing mentality all the way. Typical Chelsea Handler fan.

17. Vagitarian

What I am condoning is the same thing you condoned for Zimmerman - innocent until proven guilty. Whatever happened in your mind to THAT American concept. Probably OK for men but not for women? Oh yeah, I get it. :cool:

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I Never posted about Zimmerman. Wrong guy pops, you cant distinguish night from day.
    Sad situation

19. Vagitarian

What I am condoning is the same thing you condoned for Zimmerman - innocent until proven guilty. Whatever happened in your mind to THAT American concept. Probably OK for men but not for women? Oh yeah, I get it. :cool:
    Sure - LOL. You hide behind the name 'anonymous' and 'pretend' you are 2 different people and we should know the difference. You're a troll. What a joke. :rolleyes:

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not the guy you were responding to but you can drop your babbling about double standards and misogyny cause as with most of your allegations they are flat out wrong.