What's wrong with Kia...

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson IT' started by anonymous, Aug 4, 2019 at 4:17 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long are we going to tolerate her abusive behavior in name of diversity. She is damaging Larry's reputation.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, I have seen her get wound up and emotional but abusive is new to me. Is it the pressure? Frankly I never thought she was VP material.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely not a VP material. No content at all. She is a bully.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"I heard that behind closed doors she is absolutely brutal to her team" - a quote from one of her peers which is very true.

Threats and put-downs, and wildly inefficient with the amount of rework and "goose chase" tasks she demands from her team. She likes to project a big and caring personality but how she treats her staff reveals she is anything but that.

She's toxic.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that seems to be a pattern with the women who still remain in IT. The common characteristic with these women is they are aggressive, loud personalities who struggle with their jobs because they dont have the skills they need, so they take it out on those around them so they don't look weak or incapable to their superiors. The same was true of JC, CW, TD and eventually this caught up with them. Lets continue to move these folks out - Kia, JMS, H Raju, etc. There is no place for them in the J&J credo even if they help the diversity numbers.

As has been noted here in the forum before, it seems J&J IT values and rewards these assertive female personalities but continue to miss the boat when they make these decisions to promote those with these behaviors but cant do their jobs from either a technical or leadership stance. Sadly, several of the female leaders who were very capable, technically strong and great leaders were pushed out because they were "too nice". J&J IT leadership think about this: being a nice, servant leader does not mean a women is incapable of getting the job done. Lets step out of the 1970s thinking.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously not ready for VP and pushed by JC and MSurdez. Larry rescued her.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes those two deserve all the credit for so many bad decisions. Both only interested in themselves. Let’s get the forum going on Melissa again, our globe trotting, miles accumulating, never there when you need her, HR leader. So much material there.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have heard many horror stories about Kia. Frankly I am glad LJ is not in running for global CIO as I am doubting his judgement with the talent he is promoting and hiring in organization. He is building another Titusville fort with no business justification. We just fired so many people from MD and yet MD IT continues to hire like there is no tomorrow.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What titusville fort? He isnt in that office.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says cares about “brothers and sisters” - question how much she means it. demanding improve credo scores otherwise people are free to leave - what f*** up style leadership - she should be leaving if she cannot help improve. Penny wise and pound foolish in her decision. No strategic direction & rubs ppl wrong way

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kia is a crappy car and an even crappier leader! J&J consistently elevated unqualified people to meet quotas.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I read this thread, and I am sitting here with my mouth hanging open in disbelief. I have not always seen eye to eye with Kia, but there is not one single bit of truth to this entire thread. Those who are cowardly hiding behind the anonymous label to spew this hatred should be ashamed of themselves, and should really look into whether or not this behavior supports our credo. For those saying she has no strategic direction and does not care about the people, you are clearly not paying attention to how her presence has changed NA IT. Give people a chance.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess your own words make you a coward too.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think you forgot about the rest of that sentence from that person's post, "Those who are cowardly hiding behind the anonymous label to spew this hatred should be ashamed of themselves". That last part of that sentence is the important part "to spew hate". If you are going to highlight the sentence, please highlight the whole one and not just what suits your narrative.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something like that, chief. Open your eyes a little more and be a keyboard warrior a little less.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard Kia mention that she is waiting for the Larry crew to go and then she will be the CIO of MD ….really has not brought any value to MD organization over the last 3 years. Talks loud and tries to BS her way. Acts as if she cares for people but you can see through she does not mean it. Of all jnj VPs she is the weakest leader and does not have any followers.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

J&J IT continues to check boxes of DE&I without any regards to talent. All VP's are measured on purely numbers of diverse candidates. This what you get - absolutely buffoon talent floating all over IT with no ability to Connect, Shape, Lead or Deliver. Just keep mentioning Credo every few days.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest