What's wrong with Spectrum?

Discussion in 'Spectrum Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Dec 15, 2014 at 7:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mgr said only 36 reps or so - small sales force with great pipeline. Am I being sold a bill of goods? Good base salary and stock sign on.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company has a lot of potential and the time is now. Base is solid 120k - 150k depending upon experience. Car allowance is $1100.00 plus mileage. Stock price is low and that means more upside once the company grows. People that are complaining have probably never worked for a small company before. You need to be able to understand that a small company will make mistakes as they grow. You work hard, establish your business...sit back and enjoy it! No company is perfect...just saying!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I Re: What's wrong with Spectrum?

I agree with you. I came to make some money and feel good about my decision. Yes, it's a hard job but I'm learning more than I even thought possible about rare disease and have confidence we will take the stock up x 4 in the next 5 yrs. I'm also, buying as much as I can out of each check. I'm in!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for this shit company after Dr. Ray bought Allos.

Don't even think about coming here. So many other good companies are hiring for new NOVEL compounds.

Dr. Rag buys blue light specials and have zero clinical benefit = wall street give SPPI zero growth potential..

Riga is a tool and this will SPPI move will further document his failures. Joe T is living high life in FL while waiting for some dumb company to buy the SPPI 2012 bullshit.

Anyone reading this......MOVE on and don't stay here more than 18 months. I hire ppl in the industry and would think less of someone who stayed at Spectrum more than 18 months. Shows you couldn't get hired elsewhere. RUN RUN.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you work at Spectrum too long its a liability on your resume.

I hire ppl and know Raj, et al quite well.

Run.....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: I Re: What's wrong with Spectrum?

Raj you posting again

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ppl from Colorado blazin that grass then come on CP talkin crazy. So the last 5 years stock declined, now once you come here it's going to go up 4x
    Wow....take another puff. Shit I'm gonna light one myself now after your post.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure are Shiv. Raj keeps you busy posting on all the boards. You are in alright

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is this tool Randy Clifton ? what a d88k

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i could only stand it here for 16 months. my manger made me call twice a week to teach me their way. if you were in an appt or a minute late, it was not a good day. My manager and all the employees were so fake and acted like they were working 24/7. People were so obsessed with working, but it had to be an act because I have never seen that in 18 years in this business. I was told that I was wasting company money if I wasn't spending at least 4-5 nights a week in a hotel. I prefered to drive home some nights to be a home and was talked to about it monthly. There was no time for family, kids, anything. I was ranked high (top 3-5) , but my bonus was 1,200 a quarter. What a joke. Worse manager ever.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Raj has built and destroyed this company with the help of our BOD.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is nothing right. It's all wrong from the top down

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Commercial leadership here haven't a clue what they are doing ... amateur hour at its finest .... Run as fast as you can. Don't be fooled by these children trying to pretend to lead an organization