What's your best/worst memory as a drug rep?

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2013 at 9:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG LOL

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the regional meetings. Frat party central

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you still having those horrible nightmares about those field rides?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loved getting the call at 5:15 pm for a field day the next day and having to print a shit ton of complete bullshit reports to try and explain that most doctors don’t treat beyond LDL ....anyone still have that Tri-Cod 145 1 billion in sales paperweight...wonder if that was another one of Fred’s f’cked up ideas?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My former Seattle DM used to call around at 7 am to see who would ride with her. Glad shes retired. She rode with some people in my district in excess of 36 days a year. At that rate she should have had to accept some responsibility for numbers in those territories. Its to bad this manager had nothing else to do but endless field rides with the same reps days on end. The doctors saw her so often they thought she was just another rep. They should have just given her samples. If your going to ride with people that often you're just a rep not a manager.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DM’s are outdated and pretty much useless

7. Ulick Madick

Ulick Madick Guest

Field rides?my lazy ass DM would meet me for an hour and then lunch...but he’d list two days on the report.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Senior DM here: This is total crap. The DM is the heart of the sales team. We trane our reps, guide them on ride alongs and rate their performance. I do this for 22 years and honestly feel I have some of the biggest idiots working for me.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks for checking in Don Carson...how’s the power of the pen???

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Senior DM here: Reps should not be posting complaints about their DM. You obviously have a lot to learn, Fact is you will never make DM level unless you do an honest days work, always exceed your numbers and listen to your DM !

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks KU...I think I just had a heart attack...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i just wet myself laughing.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ouch that hurt!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i had the same sort of lazy manager...kept screenshots of his bogus reports for pending lawsuit.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Safe travels to the upcoming meeting in Orlando. So glad I don’t have to deal with pretentious assholes like most of the attendees again this year. I miss Abbvie like a case of the shits...

16. Big Loser

Big Loser Guest

Oh it’s another Saturday night and I ain’t got nobody
    I got no money cuz I Don’t get paid
    How I wish I had someone to talk

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same can be said about most pharma companies! Too many obnoxious,entitled, and clueless people.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Senior DM, synonymous with worthless demoted RM.....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let the frat party in Orlando commence!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been there and done that and even have the T-shirt....

so happy the memory is fading.