What's your best/worst memory as a drug rep?

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2013 at 9:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup all the usual suspects out and about! Maybe ?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got so drunk every night on the unlimited free alcohol this company offers at these meetings!!! I'm coming home to sober up.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst: Having Karen Herubin for a DM and Old lady Mary Gullo as the Regional. Also, never ending role plays at ALL meetings.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seeing really good people(ability and character wise) being driven out once they reached a point of tenure and salary. Seeing managers ride people just to get them to leave because the company didn’t want to pay them any longer. I had one manager tell me that he didn’t have to answer to anyone except God. God is going to have an interesting and disappointing conversation with him.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hah Hah!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correction (forgot my blood red font)

Hah Hah!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember when cardio care was closing down they paid managers 5000.00 per rep they could manage out of the company.

8. Best memory? That would be the phone call I got when Jason Policastri called me to announce he was moving to gastro. He was a tool that would to you about the field contact, and then write the polar opposite. The next year I went to Summit........it must have been his leadership. Lol

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best: winning summit and fornicating with a hot dm at a national sales meeting in Las Vegas Worst: working in Doug Haling’s Region and dealing with his ridiculous minutia that helped nothing

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Things got better in Seattle since that B#$%h district manager retired!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my best day? The day Tom Backes left for neuroscience. He was a brain damaged wreck of a DM, incredibly crude/rude and an embarrassment to be associated with!
    He once told me about a female rep crapping gold diarrhea because she got drunk on Goldschlager..

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anything dealing with Conley or Day. They were always surprising

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My best memory?

Frank Yaegermeister leaving....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would you care?
    The best DMs are the ones who leave you alone and let you do your job. That's how mine is and it's perfect. We have lunch, or I will take her to 1 appt. Talk about what's going on, and she gets her report. It's a win-win.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess who's sign company failed?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the divorce finalized yet?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shitting my pants in the car when I couldn’t find a bathroom.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you have an office lunch shortly thereafter???

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess who got a DUI?