WHC Let's talk

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Apr 17, 2013 at 10:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not waiting around anymore for the next layoff. I should have checked out the cardio positions as I heard there were actually some RSM's giving us lowly WHC reps a shot. I'm ashamed to admit but I bought into the hype that we'll be trained on Medical devices, receive higher pay and end up fat and happy. The blinders are finally off. I need a paycheck and who better to take one of the 156 spots on the life boat than those of us that have sold the product for a decade, the ability to stick it to PB and PB is just an added benefit

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

heard js said there would be no layoffs any time soon. why doesn't he make it official through an email or conference call if he was willing to share that at some of the poa's? I think we would all like to know that. feels like we are being strung along. feels like when it comes down to it we may not even get the chance to be essure reps. why not confirm that one way or another? just feels sneaky.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This sucks! I can't believe they are making do the dirty work and tell our customers about the price. Send the fax out!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JS did not say there will not be lay offs. He said after the last round we are still about 30 people heavy, but through natural turnover etc, we should be pretty close to that by 2014. BUT, that is dependent on us hitting both the Essure and Mirena goals. They are never going to say yes or no there won't be more lay offs, let's be real. And when Levosert hits and tanks both the Mirena and Skyla business, you can bet they will have to "look at the size of the sales force" again.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i see a layoff before the poa. doubt the mirena reps will be safe.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You would have to look at the July bonus report and be smoking crack if you think that this place will last. Sinking fast folks, better jump soon.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have not updated your resume and started your search for a way out, then you are either naive to think things will turn around or you are a low performer and have nowhere else to go. The layoffs will be numerous in the months and years to come. You can either stick around for the bloodbath and have Paul, Jon, and ZS Associates decide your fate or you can find a better opportunity and get out while you can! The smart ones will abandon ship and leave Paul and Jon with a sinking sales force of low performers. We won't meet our precious Essure goal and Phil will be a laughing stock because he couldn't pull off an acquisition that no one else wanted to touch. Then everyone who got out can sit back smugly and laugh because we saw it coming. Good luck to those who aren't smart enough to see this coming!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We ARE a sinking ship, but not of performers, of products! Mirena will be obsolete in early 2014 and Skyla will be a niche product for nullips who can't get a Levosert in. And Essure....well, we are not even close to the 130 magic number and the Erin Brokovich bad PR show will take Essure the way of DRSP. And its for women who want permanent bc. A niche in and of itself. 300% growth? Doubt it. But I am hanging around for a big fat severance.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone else looked at their Oct-Dec quota and discovered that thanks to this price increase, even with accounts buying in, there is no way to hit your quota? Thanks Bayer. You will rake in more money, AND not have to pay us a bonus. That is pretty shady.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more, 2nd 6 months is a joke. Then they changed the way we were getting paid from 2 stand alone quarters now to 1 six month goal after the third quarter was almost over. Is it really ethical to keep regularly changing our bonus plan in the middle of a bonus period?????

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After a slow summer (which is typical) a very happy MVB announced at the Fast start meeting that the fourth quarter was stand alone. The talk at our district break out is that now we all had a chance, a light at the end of the tunnel. So, when Oct. and Nov looked like it would actually be achievable, they added the summer back in. UP went the quotas. Managers have their tails between their legs and heads down. Out went the light. NO BONUS FOR YOU.

WHERE IS THE "I" in integrity ?!??!!? HOW CAN THEY KEEP CHANGING THE PLAN ?!?! What was wrong with the original 4th Q stand alone. Were they confused when they explained to us in great detail how wonderful it would be before they pulled it?

HEY JS?!!!

Change it BACK!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did the bonus plan change? We haven't heard anything fom our manager. And can someone share anything about managers meeting last week.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you want to know?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems you need a little sit down with your manager. Yes, the plan changed since we were told 4th Q was stand alone. If you didn't hear that, then you are two communications behind.

From mgt meeting- Mirena is expected to have a 1% growth in 2014 (what does that tell you). Essure training will start this month, 20 reps a month completed by next summer. Good Luck

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The right sizing begins when?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know when Q3 payout will come. Expected it today. My manager has no clue either. Sorry to come to CP for info.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, I have an email from my manager that says bonus payouts would come today, 11/29. Just checked my bank and, of course, in usual Bayer style...no bonus pay. This place is the absolute worst. Zero confidence in this company.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe they are changing the payout again.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

views / comments = apathy