WHC-mass exodus

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Jul 10, 2014 at 9:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Jonny Boy -

I've been counting inventory in my offices today. The doctors and staff tried to interrupt me and have a conversation while I was counting, but I told them that this was much too important to spare any concentration. Did my market share increase? Did I do good?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You did great!!!!!!!!! This is exactly the behavior we would like to reward. We are going to tie the bonus (that is fake and you aren't going to make) into this new initiative to drive our business. Keeping track of this inventory will help make us the undisputable leader in Women's Health. Keep up the good work.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lmao
    Seriously shaking my head at our leaders right now.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paul a Leader? Really? He's a well educated suit who lacks character and integrity. Good Luck.

K

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

K,

PB is a ray of sunshine compared to Salezkiller. What a pompous ass, he is...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JS and PB should be responsible for one vacant territory each to see if they can hit the quota. But since no one can, it's an unnecessary exercise.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

quit complaining, just go out and sell something. You haven't had to sell anything in your entire career at Bayer, and now the job requirements have changed. It doesn't matter if you don't like it, you wouldn't be able to get a medical device job anywhere if you tried.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty sure you hired a lot of Bayer peeps for essure so don't be an ass. Stop making essure to be a difficult procedure. Its not and you're probably nothing special ( just assuming from your hostility and need to bring.others.down)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Start counting people. 1-2-3-4 they are never going to order more.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It should be a requirement that ANYONE in upper mgmt should work a vacant territory for 6 full months before they can have a roll in upper mgmt. PB and JS wouldn't last 2 weeks in the field. My doctors would eat them alive. It would make a great reality show.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess how many ppl called Jon today

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

0????

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

zero point zero

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone else feel like our numbers are 'made' up? Im not talking about our quotas cuz we all know those are bullshit, I mean our daily sales.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is well known that number are only 70-80% accurate ona good day. Ask anyone in sales incentive or operations. To call it sales is a bit of a play on words. I think we all can agree this is no longer a sales jjob but more customer service and in many ways a glorified admin. assistant with all the box checking paul, jon, and mark have us doing.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

isnt that why upper mgmt took away Theracom? Rumor is they didn't want us to be able to dispute what a bonus report might say with the actual data from Theracom. Unbelievable that they would take the only accurate data that we have away from us. Don't know why we expect anything different at this point though.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone else feel like our numbers are 'made' up? Im not talking about our quotas cuz we all know those are bullshit, I mean our daily sales.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

think there are a couple more leaving in the next week. Counted over 20 vacancies at one point. Interesting how Jon hasn't ever really address this.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Notice the slow hemorrhage of people leaving and more importantly the lack of those positions being refilled. This is traditionally Bayer's way of slipping under the radar of negative cut-back announcements by having managers do their dirty work before a realignment rather than after. Sure some get refilled because even if with the restructuring that territory would be required, but most don't. Some of it is people leaving voluntarily and some receive a gentle nudge. Before long we will restructure for the 5th time in as many years and some new spin will be attached to it with very little or any truly announced cutbacks. We all will know in reality prior to that announcements dozens of people were let go or left, but their positions not refilled. Sounds familiar? Get used to it. How does Jon keep his job I will never know. Brought in to fix us and has done nothing but destroy morale and lead us to further declining sales. If I performed that way in my territory I would have been let go months ago. Great example for us there. Someone please name one positive thing or accomplishment he could hang his hat on?