When are the investors going to get a clue?

Discussion in 'Conmed' started by anonymous, May 24, 2019 at 12:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long can this sharade go on? The investors have got to know the future is bleak with Conmed. What has Hartman done lately to move the ball forward?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are very good bull$#!tters. They know what to say, and offer free alcohol, some attractive girls with huge cleavage sticking in the investor's faces, and a brief QUICK tour of the facilities will show them we are actually making medical products. If it was a thorough tour, investors would notice how old and outdated everything is. EVERYTHING.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any more info on the "attractive girls with huge cleavage" would be nice. Images would be appreciated!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't. Tried. Pitiful moderators keep deleting it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why is Conmed stock so high right now?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$87.50! Why do you think it's this high? Somebody know's (or thinks they know) something!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what the F_______does that mean?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow!!! Conmed stock going through the roof!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Need to sell us asap! The wheels will fall off this bus if management keeps the current pace and culture.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Conmed now at $95 and 98 PE. Opinion?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The current share price is only reflective of the macroeconomic market and the acquisitions of Surgiquest, Buffalo Filter, etc.. It has nothing to do with organic growth or taking market share. But whether you're a shareholder or a potential acquirer, why choose to invest/pay a premium now when there are so many better options. IMO it's all a ploy by Conmed management to keep Conmed independent. If the shares dip they'll buy back shares or acquire yet another company. There are so many other companies that have better management and future prospects (SYK, ISRG, etc.)

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The investors don’t have a clue but the reps do. Once our talent looks for better they will run away and watch the place dwindle back to shit.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think a buyout is going to happen in the near future. Hartman is just fattening the cow for their own pockets. Those that stay will this company long term will be screwed !

I am puzzled why the stock is so high too. This bothered me sold I sold all my positions with ConMed cause I think it will tank.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Conmed stock at $ 100 bucks. WTF?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah it’s too high. There will be a sell off soon

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When’s the sell off?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you know the market you should know that it’s unpredictable . The medical device sector has not been hit yet. I would so closer to the election when everyone starts selling off everything. It will be across the board. The market will be screwed if Elizabeth Warren wins

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$115 and still climbing ^

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The covert-19 virus has lowered the price quite a bit. Google it.