When are we selling ?

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Jul 22, 2012 at 3:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good question

Any ideas ?

Because I am tired of years of working here with a promise of a payout, and nothing happens other than flat stocks and options.

Might as well leave.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many have left already and heard home office commercial is emptying out. Poorly run company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I hear, people really don't like it here and would love to leave. Seems that we have lost a few in sales. Not sure about home office commercial though. They keep promoting people so they wont bail. Who has recently left? They may hate it but they are all still there except the people who were fired..and those people were replaced by others selected by LS.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I hear, people really don't like it here and would love to leave. Seems that we have lost a few in sales. Not sure about home office commercial though. They keep promoting people so they wont bail. Who has recently left? They may hate it but they are all still there except the people who were fired..and those people were replaced by others selected by LS.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey look the drug test guy who smokes too much dope is back! Repeating himself again!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me - people in Commercial are looking.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHEN? Try soon! Or you are gone.

You guys never sold before. The drug sold itself. Time to get on stick dude.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, spoken like someone who knows NOTHING about sales. You could have a cure
    for death, but if you don't have the relationships and (yes relationships NOT reach and frequency) you won't sell anything. Your losing all your good people because other companies already know this and are gladly willing to pay great sales people.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we're losing the spoiled non-sellers who were getting paid big bucks without good numbers.