When did u get the offer?

Discussion in 'Medical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL)' started by Anonymous, Dec 18, 2012 at 9:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long after face to face did it take before u got an offer or heard from Mdl?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hope you've been reading all the post for mdl on cafe.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

have not heard back, mother fuckers!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God I hope you are not one that receives an offer with that attitude! And no I'm not a manager.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About 4 hours after I left the interview. Phone call from HR.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow. mdl usually hires the desparate, down-trodden, low on the totem pole of sales worth............AND they didn't hire YOU??

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck you , moron. Why havent they called you shits1

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fucking bullshit! They called you 4 hours after you left? But interviewed after 5 pm. So they made me come in at after 5 and they already had made up their minds??? bullshit

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haven't you read or didn't you read ANY mdl posts before you went on interview??

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't interview. I'm one of the peeps who read these post BEFORE interviewing and decided to try my luck elsewhere. That is how I prepared. How did YOU prepared?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you haven't heard back? really? i was told before I left. 7-Eleven at the cornor is looking for a night-shift assistant trainee. good benefits. just saying....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is a major game playing outfit. seriously guys.....you've all worked at other labs. you know mdl is looked at as a bottom feeder with a nursery school level sd.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i knew b4 leaving. Why?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they did. at the same time I had another offer from another company. I turned mdl down. maybe they'll give you my spot? :)

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

have you considered hookin on the side? less hassle. more money.you seem to have the vocabulary for it; so that's a start. maybe sit down and consider what your rates would be.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah !! me too!! those m-f'rs !!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why not? either way, you're getting screwed. except, doing one of those things you have to answer to a slimy, immature person who is more interested in how to keep money out of your pocket. the other is simply a pimp.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hmmm...let's see. words used. sentence structure. Ebonics?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL!!