When do offers go out?

Discussion in 'Clovis Oncology' started by anonymous, Jul 31, 2015 at 5:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

for sales reps?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try. When you post your competitive intel on slides, do you source 'cafepharma'?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What? I interviewed and want to know when offers go out?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They want everyone on board by the second week of Sept. So, that probably means 2 week prior to then.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rejections are going out today. Unfortunate I know this first hand. Lol

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

for what district?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NW

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thank you

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did rejection come? Was it e-mail, letter, or phone call?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry for the rejection- there are many other good companies. You will find something- you must have been a great candidate because I understand they only interviewed the top.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Phone call. I will say I didn't want to work for him anyway. Not sour grapes just have a good situation now. The only thing better would have been stock options. I will say I appreciated the phone call instead of keeping me hanging.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My lovely rude guy called me before I even made it home, yet begged me to drive hours to interview with him and take an entire day off work. He never gave me a shot. Picked SJ sight unseen.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its obvious .. You are too bright, successful and was paid well due to your success. That does not fit with Clovis managers who are .... Well a lot
    less than you... Consider yourself lucky ..but wasted time traveling to interview