When do the layoffs start.

Discussion in 'Ironshore Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, May 10, 2019 at 2:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DL is a dick and to dumb to sell this loser of a product. Just keep collecting your paycheck like all of us and double dip as long as you can. I am going on 2 months bitches.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Viola

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you guys are throwing each other under the bus, then maybe I shouldn't take a backfill. yikes.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the hell is the matter w/ the DM in S. Florida? He leaves 20 high schoolish txt a day and he talks to you as if you are on a Jr. High Football team. We are adults! Talk to us as if you know how to converse w/ adult people not high school kids!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah I took an Allergan spot even though I had 5 yrs of adhd experience. Looks like this ship is going down.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With 2 quarters of most of us not making an ok bonus, upper management won't have to fire anyone else. Many will leave on their own. Instead of the upper management team constantly trying to do ridealongs, they need to spend their time improving formulary status with the insurance companies and getting in to the closed integrated systems. This should have been done over a year ago.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks captain obvious. I am so glad I’m out of this disaster.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just make up your own spreadsheet to show our awesome coverage on Medicaid in Missouri ! Oh wait it’s not covered ? No I wouldn’t have been told incorrect info right ? Ah what do I have to; I’ll keep tuning with the fake info ..
    All good in the STL

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You and me both.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't mean to ruin everyone's weekend but I heard on good authority that the next round of layoffs will be in late December for people who haven't reached 50 prescriptions in Q4. Good luck.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lmao. That’s 80% of my former team. Awesome.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agree. Most of my team has yet to hit 20 total.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The obersturmbannführer should change the kool aide flavor for the lemmings weekly before they get wise to the butt fucking

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that 50 total or just Q4?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told 50 total today.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how many people were let go today? Does anyone have legitimate details? What is the goal? Close shop, sell, or stay afloat with fewer reps?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is crazy. Reps ratting on other reps to lower district size to have a shot at keeping job. Total roach motel this contract is. Some reps don’t have to leave home to make goal and others have to drive 4000 miles a month. They won’t leave a stone unturned. Your lazy BS will be uncovered.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dave is a total loser and several us have been double dipping for months.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hope so, I heard we have a national call tomorrow.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something big went down today