When do the layoffs start.

Discussion in 'Ironshore Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, May 10, 2019 at 2:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, the top 10 preforming reps only got one invite. I think whoever said they have two calls is lying.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope not lying. Top 10 here. No clue why I got two. One is at 8 est one is at 9 est.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then why does each district have two separate numbers? Some are staying and some are gone. Possibly some are being offered another contract.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BLOOD BATH is coming Sad to say. and with the multiple call times, people getting invites to 2 calls......Ironshore has probably F'd that up too! Them and technogoly don't mesh well.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Usually when there are multiple calls such as an 8am and 9am. It means you made the cut.
    8am to let you know you’re safe. The 9am to address the “new”/ remaining sales force.

7:30 am call...not good news. They lay the first group off at 7:30 am. Get it done and move on to business as usual.

It sucks. Good luck to all tomorrow.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m calling BS on any 7:30 call. I’ve talked to reps of all different ranks and I only heard of 8 or 9, some both and some with different access codes.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think management is 7:30...those that are staying.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We’ve all had this happen to us before, and it sucks. I wish everyone good fortune, and all the best during unsettling times. In the end, it’ll all be ok. It may not seem that way now, but you know it will. This is tough, and any one of us can get through this because we have before.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THAT is funny

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many were terminated today even in high performing territories. How did they determine which reps got slashed? Sounds like a bunch of crap to me.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I contacted a good resume written in October. This mess that Ironshore is won't be on my resume. I don't want my name attached to this. I would rather tell a prospective employer that I was unemployed than have to explain this disaster

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you concerned that they may find out during a background search that you were actually employed by IQVIA? Not trolling, I'm thinking of doing the same thing too.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company was off to a bad start when we had to listen to C.G. talk about her daughter and sinking of her boat (SS Minnow). Should have been a hint. Told they were pulling out all stops (except salary, laptops, cars, bonus, help desk that can't speak english & don't forget left over dinner for lunch in Phoenix).
    The training was a joke and nobody could figure out how to navigate anything on an I-Pad, but alas the managers with their company laptops kept telling us what a breeze it was.
    Not having the "free trial" cards at launch, dosing cards and all the other mandatory sales support materials was a receipe for disaster. Don't forget the ever-changing sales message (EMF, not wait let's talk about function during the day and forget about the Industry Gold Standard about howlong it works in the P.I. and PK curve. That doesn't matter. Start them at 20mg and watch them crash and burn. Watched upper management at a conference go right to P.I. to talk about duration, but we are suppose to talk about activities (yeah right). Upper management couldn't even talk about difference between a PPO and a PBM. Pathetic. Told Ironshore was our customer and we had to take direction from them. We had zero and I mean zero involvement from Market Access west of the Rockies. Texas and Florida always do well because it is on all the plans. Like one doctor said, "What happens after the 30 day free trial and my patients can't get it because their plan has an NDC block or excluded from their plan?
    David had no clue from a sales and marketing standpoint what he was getting into and even though it is a great idea, he should have surrounded himself with some folks who had experience in Market Access and convinced him to launch this product with all the tools the sales force needed to make it a success. The competition will eat his lunch and a good majority of reps I talked to, can't even explain the PK-PD relationship, and have no clue how this molecule is metabolized or its mechanism..
    I am glad that I took an offer with a company that requires representatives to have a strong science background. Oh yeah, try paying the Industry standard and you won't get shoe salesmen too.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But....But.... Mornings matter!! No patients dropped out due to insomnia!! Crapshore Pharmaceuticals fine messaging.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was part of the first layoff. Guess I should be happy I walked away with one month severance. I originally had IQVIA on my resume, 4 months, and received no interview requests. Decided to take it off and received several and accepted an offer two weeks ago. Companies often have you fill out an application after an offer is made for HR to use while conducting background check. List IQVIA on the application. If it gets back to your hiring manager, which is unlikely, explain it was a contracted position and your territory was dissolved along with several others. You can also explain this during the interview process if asked what you've been doing since June. But having a position of 5-6 month duration on your resume will likely get filtered out when applying online.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what was the final outcome? I’ve heard 50% reduction and also entire sales force.
    Merry f’ing Christmas everyone.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was one of the few let go today. I would leave this cra*p of a company off my resume but prior to this job, i was unemployed for some time, so it wouldnt be a good idea to leave Iqvia off my resume. I wish I could though. Both Iqvia n Ironshore were a disaster. No laptops.. iPads and tech gadgets rarely worked, IT support were useless and like one poster said, messaging changed every other week. Not surprised of the turn out. Good luck to those who were let go.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like it wasn’t the entire sales force just a few. Sorry this happened and before the holidays.