When do the layoffs start.

Discussion in 'Ironshore Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, May 10, 2019 at 2:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was 40-50%. Myself and 4 others out of 9 in my district. Not just a few. The ship has sunk. everyone else is on life support.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst company ever. No way I’m hanging around to get the next cut. Ill be looking right along w/ the members on my team who were let go. This is BS.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok...if that makes you sleep better, then go on believing THAT crap. Which high performing territories got slashed??? I made the cut with another start-up “contract to actual company rollover”. I was bottom 20% before the roll-in, but worked my ass off, and tried to contribute in other ways, knowing I looked like crap on paper. My teammate in the neighboring territory was top 15% - he had a better formulary situation across the city, but he was a complete jerk. When we got the call (similar to how this played out) they cut half their sales force, and happened to consolidate his territory by adding his to mine, and let him go. On paper he was the candidate to keep, not me! But small companies get to choose because they have a closer look!

If high performing reps got cut, then those particular rep were not a favorite or had a teammate that was “liked” more than them. Perfect opportunity to get rid of a crappy teammate, or someone who got stupid and was caught slacking. Easier to get rid of them and just slide in or consolidate a territory for another rep who did a better job kissing cheek!

THIS was not random at all. They hired too many people and many of these territories should never have been one territory...they should have been part of another territory!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are dead wrong for this. My district were pulling in scripts. Leadership is crap and entire launch a crap shoot. These people don’t have a clue on launching or building a company.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re a complete idiot for posting that! If you had that “strong science background” required by your “new company”, than you wouldn’t have had a difficult time explaining the fricking PK-PD profile of JPM, dipshit! Nor would you have been puzzled by the MOA, which is what makes it different! Nice try though...you just stepped in your own horse shit, lol!

A lot of undeserving people were laid off today. A LOT! Many were unfortunately placed into unviable territories with zero market access. Others that got let go we’re people like the our strong-science OP, who couldn’t sell water to a man dying of thirst in the desert! Mostly because you didn’t understand that the glass in which your good old fashioned water came in, was what made your water worth drinking. It’s really not that complicated, you just needed to think differently, but decided to blame it all on other people. Shoulda looked in the mirror, buddy! Try learning how to sell as well! The company is way better off without your kind, ya dipshit!

I think they could have done a better job with a LOT of stuff, but this drug is good for many, and the concept is even better. Whatever they decide to do with it, the Ironshore piece will just be the beginning of something way WAY better than JPM! Those that are still around can actually say they made it, and did a good job of selling water in a fancy drinking glass!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not too sure about that. Some poor performing people were kept. Some who had higher rankings got booted! and this is a fact so not sure what metrics they used bc it varies in different territories.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you actually read that post again, it just said just that. You missed the part about high performers who get cut for being crappy people and weren’t well-liked. Easy way to get rid of those peeps and then replace them with reps from lower rankings who were well-liked and better people all around!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told they went down to 3 regions, 20 districts, and 126 territories. So from the start being 4, 40, and 360 respectively - that’s a lot!
    I’m wondering, of those they let go of today who earned the SPIF, will they get paid for it?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

those who were kept “made it “ LMFAOOOO

Ironshore is going away in the next six months so enjoy your 85k base and shitty bonus. The rest of the sales force will be let go in 6 months.
    I bet all the reps who had speakers in their territory made this cut.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Day drinking again?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Increased size of territories and they MIGHT increase gas card allowance!! What a joke. Its laughable.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry but Jornay PM is not a great product. Doctors were skeptical from the start about dosing a stimulant at night and rightfully so. The insomnia rate is high along w decreased appetite. Telling a doctor no patients dropped out of the studies is not going to put HCPs at ease. Add to this the drug has absolute horrible coverage. Big help a zero copay card has if the patient can’t get a refill. Above all else, Jornay PM is a terrible name for a product. Sounds gimmicky and cartoonish! Horrible branding.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, you just busted yourself troll. There is not a gas card allowance.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard cut from 360 to 176 reps. No rhyme or reason to most of the cuts. Clearly, those on PIPS were cut, but so were a great many well liked and high performing reps and managers. Those retained will have monstrous, unworkable territories. Still no upper support or managed care access. JPM is a great drug and works. BUT, Ironshore is self destructive and be shocked if it still exists at all in another 6 months

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm betting your one of those crappy, unlikable teammates. This post is crap. Sorry, but the managers had no idea this was coming so who decided "the likeable vs unlikable" reps????? Even some upper management had no idea this was coming until it happened. Those chosen to stay or cut were done randomly based on the territory's potential and where they live in relation to the new territories.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got let go and I completely disagree! JPM is actually a damn good product and the hcp’s I was able to get writing, which was a good amount, loved it! Very little insomnia and virtually no appetite issues in fact more appetite. I could care less though, I’ll find another job, hopefully out of the industry. Even though I’m bummed to be out of work, the drug was a lot of fun to sell. I just wish they didn’t mess so much stuff up!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don’t have to list it on your resume. If asked what you’ve been doing the past 6 months you can say you took a fill in job that didn’t apply to your career progression, or however you decide to spin it. Many people don’t list short-term employment on their resume.

However...when filling out background checks and legal documents you MUST list all these things.

Player’s choice on the resume.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You people over think everything. All another company wants to know is that you were working. Whether it's in your primary field or not and if it's not the answer is you were looking for your primary but had to work. If the interviewing company dosn't like that answer they are not worth working for since they are the ones now over thinking that a person has to have a job.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest