When does the vaccine axe drop?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jun 26, 2019 at 7:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Target is more like $23k.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bigger question is why anyone would ask about joining a Pfizer division in a thread pondering when the axe drops

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

because we all thought the axe would drop but it looks like it will not

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Axe still gonna drop. Sales will go down and jobs will be cut.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are hiring. No cuts.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are retarded if you believe that.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

evidently they are hiring. I just had a final, in-person interview this week and expect to hear back tomorrow.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are back filling spots in vaccines. Looks like the coast may be clear this year.

With the new ACIP recommendation, that is murky at best, they will need a sales force more than ever to maintain sales.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MMWR has not come out yet. It is likely to be a negative result for Prevnar and if that happens headcount will be reduced significantly.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS. its business as usual.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

keep telling yourself that.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it’s business as usual until the mmwr comes out. If they say something crazy like 23 before 13 some of us could be in trouble

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So MMWR came out. Now what?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing. Webex noon today.

IDNs might drop 13 but it would affect profits so why would they? Likely the idiot in charge overreacts and misinterprets the 'no change' mmwr. That’s the only reason I can foresee.

Or if lots of capitation and trying to save a buck at the expense of lives lost.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It don’t look good.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, the axe just dropped on CSO reps. Merry Christmas!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contract reps?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What kind of experiment is JS doing in the SE region? ISR reps calling on Ped and Trumenba offices? You guys are scrwed... Do the people running vaccines have a clue? The end is near...No wonder so many people are leaving. Management has changed business model every 6 months for 5 years. I cant believe they say some of the shit they do and expect anyone to put an ounce of credability in it. Im gonna enjoy the ride out West.... 2nd job in the afternoon!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer will divest/merge Vaccines with GSK. Just like they merged/divested consumers with GSK. Just like they merged/divested Generics with Mylan. Just like they spun off animal health to Zoetis.

News of the vaccine divesture will be made public in 2020.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It makes you wonder? GSK obviously violates anti trust laws when contracting their vaccines and Pfizer does nothing about it. I guess I might have my answer.

Let's see what happens.