When does the vaccine axe drop?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jun 26, 2019 at 7:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Taking care of reps? Not a chance

They are in damage control mode. Upper management knows morale is really low. They're encouraging DMs to sell reps on the vaccine pipeline. Go ahead and ask your DM. They'll go into a spiel about C Diff or P20. They'll say Pfizer can't afford to lay people off and hire them back in 2 years. All DMs are peddling the same BS.

Upper management is just buying time to sell the vaccines divison to the highest bidder.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how long do you think we have? Not much of anything going on with this position, it is hard to even put in 20 hours a week. Best plan would be cut by 50% now then bring in contract or inside sales if anything comes out.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20 hours is pretty good. This has always been a cake division prior to Big Blue. I'm close to my number for retirement.. Looking forward to joining my former Wyeth retirees. Hard to believe I had a career working as little as I did. God bless America---I mean Wyeth..... good bye suckers.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so what is up with year end reviews before we have data and ranks? Why the rush to finish without data....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Things that make you say “Hmmm?”

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We had reviews earlier last year than we did this year

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is all this VCC training mean?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Means some consultant had a good Christmas and prosperous New Year

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hoping the axe holds out for a while. Can't complain. No office needs us twice a month, however. HQ needs to revise that. Do a few lunches here and there and have something to write on your year end review and you don't need to do much else. Probably the easiest job in pharma in my opinion.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol! That's exactly what happened. What a complete waste of money and time. The ONLY way to get a doc to do this is to pay them! Obviously, nobody on the brand team or in marketing has a clue how bad of an idea this is.

My advice...smile and act like it's a wonderful idea and resource, just like the vast majority of our useless resources. Then, go into the field and never mention it again. It will likely fade away into obscurity until another incompetent asshole reintroduces it as the next best thing a few years from now.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How goes it with changes in Central region? I heard MBF left the SE? How glad are people? Heard she had no idea about vaccines...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good riddance to that bigoted bitch. She gave women the Premier win over higher ranked men. She only knew how to spew R&F and incessant detailing contests. Amazing how "quickly" she's climbing the ranks, considering she is nothing special. Seems to be the theme in Pfizer.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You comment is sad but true. Pfizer always comes up with ideas that are generated from consultancy vendors they throw money at it when they expect the reps to execute it and there’s no real plan is just like keep treading water they never figure out what shit really is worthwhile and what actually works.

I suppose it’s better than working for a company that has no resources and cant afford to come up with any ideas by Jeez

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marketing will find an innovative strategy to save us!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VCC will save the division!

said no one ever

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here to stay

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great conference call today. Can’t wait to show the data that shows the competitor has better adherence rates

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol!!! no shit...... what was that all about? Now get out and sell men b!!!! Unreal... what can I do to get that hour of my life back. What a waste of human interaction, O2, resources and money.... those people need house cleaned. more equity to stockholders. a true waste!! Let's get out our colors and glue now children....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12 more years please. I love this job.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto! More for me please!!!