When does the vaccine axe drop?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jun 26, 2019 at 7:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least we don't have to work, right? The next year and a half of doing nothing sounds good.
    But what is the long term plan? Anyone have any thoughts? Will the division be touched before Merck's PCV15 and Pfizer's PCV20 have a chance to arrive on scene?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is a really good job and overall a great division

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vaccines is awesome!!! I love this division.. these are really good jobs. I could never cross back over to the dark side! I LOVE MY JOB!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is going on in division?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm jealous The Wyeth people I know are very happy they are gone. It truly is a sh*tshow here since Pfizer took over. If you think this division is great you should have been here before....not even close!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many of the Wyeth vaccine people truly did not work very hard, so yeah moving to Pfizer culture probably was not a good fit. The worst part of this division is lack of sales reporting; an unfortunate reality of the IHS environment. Personally I wouldn’t want o be a part of vaccines for that reason; I’m more of an eat what I kill person.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neither do the Pfizer people.... They just pretend to be busy or come up with crazy shit to make it look like they know what their doing.
    The bad thing is most of them believe they are working hard... yet they have no idea deep down inside everyone is laughing at them!!! Dont believe me..... VCC this week, awesome.... digital rep next week awesome,,, 5 years ago it was inside sales, awesome,, several years ago it was we need PAS and then VAS!!!! You know u are laughing at this post..... all we need are reps and Vams in this division.... especially in management... 1 manager could cover 3 states.... imagine the cost savings.... here in home office its silly!!!! ILMAO allday at people... how many PFE employees does it take to change a lightbulb? First let's be inclucive.... common sense has gone the way of the beta max!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well, if all those promoted positions didn’t exist, i probably wouldn’t have a job. so i hope the keep creating new positions and keep hiring so i can stick around

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SAYS THE PFIZER REP RIDING THE GRAVY TRAIN!!!! POINT PROVEN!!! Those other position do absolutly nothing to drive business.... Pfe is lost with this division. They dont know what to do.... just divest Vaccines and stick to pills.... that is all they know!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, you heard it, folks! No axe for vaccines. Mazel Tov!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we are doomed.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when did they say this?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If PCV15 and PCV20 are recommended as "either/or" from ACIP that wont be a good sign, due to Merck's pricing capabilities. If C diff fails on top of that, things ain't gonna look too good. But if PCV20 is preferred, even without C dif then things ought to be fairly secure in the division. I'd say for the next 12 months it's smooth sailing. Thoughts?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

with direct competition coming up, they need us. if they get rid of us, we can just work for them and bring our accounts with us

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bring your accounts with you??? That's funny

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My largest IDN, one of the largest nationally, top10 in West has stopped doing 65 plus. We are screwed.... the clock is ticking.... time is short.... Anyone else losing large accounts? We are all losing Peds by year end! What is this division going to do or look like in 6 to 8 months??? Is it time to jump off a sinking ship?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Pfizer loses the US business, how will they continue to supply GAVI doses at basement prices? The US subsidizes vaccine pricing around the world and other developed countries don’t pay nearly what we do. MRK won’t go after GAVI for a while as they try to establish in developed world.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will be a slow bleed. too soon to tell. They have to see how the next two semesters play out. Pediatric still 2 billion and with competition coming i think it's going to be a wait it out. no changes until end of 2021 at least.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been out of Vaccines for a while now. While I was there the Peds hated the way we rose prices and did whatever the hell we wanted to do since being a sole source and having recommendations they were basically screwed and at our mercy. Given the opportunity to buy from someone else I can see them jumping at the opportunity to say F U to Wyeth/Pfizer and the Prevnar horse they rode in on!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone losing adult business since beginning of year? Price increase? My sales are dropping weekly in IDNs. I'm at a loss as what to do... POA 1 BS wont help... I think the price increase along with MMWR has found the point where offices wont do BUSINESS AS USUAL... we all knew there was a point the price couldn't go up any more without major changes.... X axis has crossed y axis equating to diminishing return. Product life cycle move from cash cow to....... will see in Q1 sales.... economy of scale has tipped.