When Dr asks why another new Iluyma rep they know it’s a mess!

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Jun 22, 2019 at 1:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honestly part of the field blame falls on the RSMs. What the hell have they been doing? Thanks for the guidance...not!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gotta agree. They blame us, we blame them it’s endless. But how many times have they been talking about FRM restructuring and nada! I don’t need J code cards mailed, thanks but offices throw them away. FRM = MIA = no script = no bonus.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have been interviewing, just like you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t blame you! I know my FRM has been given so many different directions it’s been just as big a mess for her as it has been for field sales.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FRMs are just doing their jobs (as best as possible). If there is no coverage at all, despite what Access Team bellows, then there is no way to complete the patient access process where everyone is happy. When the toilet backs up, you cannot keep going to the well. Need better coverage, so that SUN can make a buck and we all can get paid as expected.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How are territories in top 10 doing so well? Not knocking anyone because there are some good people but a couple go about it by flirting and flipping the weave around or some fill out all the forms for staff. So is it all EAP, or does TN and TX area, IN, NJ, have better coverage? I’m hearing a lot of those BIs aren’t getting filled at all. I’d like to know and don’t say it’s the rep’s skill set because I role played with them and it’s not that.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am currently interviewing with a company and the discussion turned to Sun. He asked why there were so many people leaving. He said he received tons of resumes all around the country from Sun. I asked if the majority was Biologic and he confirmed it was. I am in another division but it does have an impact on us as well. I had a good answer for it and was prepared for it so it was not an issue. Just know it is bound to come up and be prepared.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Sun keeps changing the job roles. FRMs are dropping like flies since the job is very little reimbursement issues and far more finding sites to treat with the HCP admin drugs. It’s not what any of us were recruited for only a little over a year ago. If the scope changes they may want to train us and start by letting us know it changed. The TMs complain about being blamed but the FRMs get hit with far more hate.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s an frm?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A condom used by fat gay men. Sound familiar?