When is FL bringing Sun’s Ilumya people to us?

Discussion in 'UCB Pharma' started by anonymous, Dec 23, 2019 at 11:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is next wave of Ilumya salesforce joining us? I’m actually glad they are coming. Those people got royally F’d at Sun and I’m glad we are playing part in taking down Sun like they thought they were doing to us.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s be very clear on this:

Fran fucked a lot of people by out right lying to their faces. He sold people a bright future at Sun at the same time he was out interviewing his ass off.

The most valuable thing one can give another is their trust. Fran took that trust from dozens of people and then turned around and left them high and dry.

It’s all about Fran, make no mistake about it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can’t be serious. He was here over 2 years giving this a try. When they all started, it truly had a chance to be a great place. Fran, Jesper, Fabbri, Kyle, Priscilla, Crawford, Kane, Mitch and Vimal. That’s a heck of a team. They all truly gave it a go and if allowed to do what was needed, it could have worked. Everyone had high hopes. Do you really think they would have allowed Divay to run a HUB? Then, in his now famous opening session of a NSM, Abhay showed his true colors and from a long term culture standpoint it was over. Fran is not the only one who left, by the way. I will wait it out and gladly join ucb as they approach their launch. There’s probably only a couple people left that he’d take from here anyway. Most are gone.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s crazy. Fran and many others were here for a long time. Over 2 years. They gave it a try and it sounded like a great idea when it was Jesper, Fran, Fabbri, Kyle, Priscilla, Kane, Crawford and Vimal. That’s a talented and experienced team. Do you think they would have chosen Divay to run that hub? It all ended at Abhay’s opening comments at last year’s NSM. They tried to change many things and were shot down. From vacation to benefits and LTI....nothing changed despite benchmarking that should have justified significant improvements. It was clear the culture and success they wanted was impossible to achieve. Heck, look at the above names. Most are gone. Vimal, Kane and Kyle only ones left. More to come for sure. If Fran wants to bring me to UCB, I will follow. It’s a shame because it could have been a great thing. Sun’s India leadership is to blame. Not Fran and the others above. They had the best of intentions with no say at all.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both previous posts have some truth in them. the problem is he just looked people in the eye and said this is a great opportunity, all the while he was interviewing.

I know one LT member (who’s still there) who removed themselves from interviewing candidates for a while bc he couldn’t lie.
    But then he got more responsibility and quickly got over the guilt.