When is Perry going to quit?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Oct 15, 2017 at 10:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope any day. You're by far the worst, non-transparent leader I have ever been around. I wish you would take KK, KC, TP, VH and the rest of the B+L cronies back to B+L. Ever since you all showed up like you own the place the stock price has tanked, numbers below expectations, and morale the worst I've ever seen. Please do us all a favor and go ruin another company. You all SUCK! Don't know how to be more direct.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perry and Kobe are leading us to greatness you blokes.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stock is climbing and it looks like clean sailing, if we can dump NBU OBU.
    They are dragging us down !

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truer words have never been spoken. This guy has a horrible reputation and its confirmed by his poor performance and lack of leadership here at Shire.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully soon. He and KK are the reason this company has gone downhill.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shire's problems are due to a lazy arse sales force! That's the fact JACK!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That "lazy" sales force made Shire what it is today and is what funded all these "biotechy, rare disease" acquisitions.

If anyone is lazy, it's Perry and Kobe, who are too lazy to come in and understand the business. They'd rather instill lame reach & frequency tactics from the 90s. Geesh, how about one of them read a business journal or get some leadership coaching? Probably wouldn't help because there are severe character issues with both of them.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ain't that a fact !!!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You bloody rep blokes arent worth ye weight in shite !!!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only fact around here is that Perry is a major light weight in the pharma world and that people laugh at him when he presents. The guy lacks any charisma and is not very bright. His man-girl, pittbull Kobe is a textbook narcissist who is probably the most villified person in the history of Cafepharma. Seriously, do a search of "Kathy Kobe Cafepharma" and you can spend an entire weekend reading how much this woman is loathed. But talk to her and you'd think she's the darling of pharma. LMAO. Talk about delusional.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perry and Kathy are Superstars of Pharma, and Flem is a Superstar CEO.
    Marketshare is headed for the moon and stock is already taking off.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exhibit A of the delusional ideology of Kathy Kobe. Thanks Kathy for posting. We're all very proud of you since way back to your travel sports career.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm buying at opening bell.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

kK miss those turtle days