When to put in notice...

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Feb 16, 2018 at 10:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

do you put it in 2 weeks before you start the next gig or the day before?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would do it closer to the start date of new job. It took 2 weeks into my new job before I was up and running with new insurance.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good news to read someone has landed with new company...

First make sure you have the new job offer in writing with all the i's dotted and t's crossed ...get clarity on any issue Before final acceptance (when does insure kick in, what's the vacation policy - nothing like having worked up to 4--6 weeks time off at current company only to find out you're back at 10 days vaca-time..)

Yeah give 2 weeks notice only after above is done and your current work is all in order..samples, etc...be prepared to be cut loose the day of your notice...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1 month after your new gig starts. After all drug tests and background checks. Might be smarter to put in for a sabbatical so your job is still there if the new one sucks worse.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can easily double dip for a month. Make sure the new gig is legit and then give your notice. You could be at home doing home study for the new company and find out your new DM is a total jerk. if you haven't given your notice then you can just go back. If you are very organized(Boss Player) and have enough vacation to cover initial training you can dip for months. Nice way to pay down your mortgage.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s kinda funny multiple posts assume it’s another Pharma gig. I mean, it may be but made me laugh a couple posts assumed. I’m hoping to put in notice before the month is done for a job outside of Pharma and after leaving and coming back to the industry before I believe I’ve learned my lesson.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please, and seriously, tell me where the grass is greener? Pharma is sucking the life-force out of me!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why not quit first then go looking for a new job? That's why I'm on the verge of doing

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not all of us are trust fund twats or won the lottery.

Seriously stupid move! Let us know how that works out for ya, Mr/s. Gates.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stupid move. Double dip forever.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever says double dip indefinitely is a fucking idiot. So what happens when both jobs end? The next job you work for is going to ask for employment verification, and they will see start/end dates and realize DUH you are a double dipper! You double dip with a throwaway job, shitheads.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only list one of the jobs on your resume. Pretty simple.