When was the last time....

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by anonymous, May 24, 2020 at 11:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drink your milk son. Unlike you, I don't have to work. Cannot provide proof for any of your points??? I asked a simple question, moron!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok. That makes you more of a loser. You venture to cafepharma, while enjoying your monies, to posts inane and irrelevant questions. Are you working on a thesis? What are you looking to prove? You're an idiot. Your best comebacks are "drink your milk" and "that you don't have to work." What the fuck is any of that supposed to mean? Here's a tip for you: it's not an insult if you're the only person that knows what you're saying. I stated that you are out of your league, and you have proven my point. You should use some of those riches to further your education because you're a feeble-minded imbecile. Why do you use unnecessary punctuation? Are you attempting to make your points salient? Don't fret. I know that you'll have to use Google to get the meanings for some of these words.

Now, genius, what person would turn down a six-figure income to work an average of 4 - 5 hours/day? I'm not a rep, but I'd be stupid not to work those hours for that lifestyle.

I'm done with you. I told you to do better, and you did not. You, however, should try again. Come at me later when you've gotten more practice. I recommended that you peruse the forum. Take your time. Find a simple thread and go at that group because you just got your ass handed to you, Mr. Mincemeat.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clown, what exactly did you hand the other poster besides a childish rant? Ok, Mr. “Im Not A Rep”.
    You have obviously chosen a path of getting by instead of getting ahead.
    Find a job that challenges you not one that may pay ok (newsflash: six figures in 2020 is not that impressive) and not require much effort or brains. Find a job or a business that requires you to work 8-10 hours a day for greater rewards. Unless you’re stupid and lazy. In that case, never mind. ok, go ahead and spew your inane attempt at wit. I’ll edit while you look up your big words.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Genius, if you are not a rep, what the F are you doing here??? I am out of my league??? What league??? Regarding what??? The original question was neither irrelevant or inane!!! Since you are not a drug rep, you don't even know what I am talking about. Now shut the fuck up and go to the MAGA Boards

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you, kiddo. You, at least, believe that you're smart. You tried, and you failed. You're no better than the other idiot. You're a presumptive dumbass. It's obvious that reading comprehension is not one of your strengths. You have no idea what my position entails. You've assumed that I don't work hard. You're dim-witted and it's more-than likely that you're mediocre. Are you familiar with PTRS or estimated discount rates? I use these often. Use Google to look them up, stupid, because I'm sure that you have no idea why and how these are used. You, two, losers make me laugh. You're arguments are as intellectual and astute as a third-grader practicing law. Do better, and come back when you get some more practice, Mr. Irrelevant. You're as discernible as white-out spilled in snow.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Big words"? You're pathetic.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clown,

you obviously looked up these concepts too. Anyone can recite things they read to make them sound smart. You’re a bagel server. I don’t believe you’re any kind of investor.
    Better go gas up your Escape, Warren Buffett. Almost time to feed the nurses.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try again, stupid.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shit! You got me.

I told you and your meathead friend that you're, both, way out of your league. I'm running circles around you idiots. These retorts are pathetic. High school level, even. You, both, thought that you were smart. However, it has come to light that you're both dim-witted. The nonsense that has been posted, by the two of you, are the same talking points that can be seen on any board on CP. You guys are like someone going through rehab; no substance. I'll help you guys become more articulate. Go look up these words and commit to using them in a sentence: insalubrious, intransigence, and malfeasance. Once you're done, go pick a fight with someone on your level. I'm not answering either of you, tools, again. I'll get better repartee from a boulder. Bye bye, kiddos!

Signed,

Your Dad

Shout out to the LA and Vegas Otsuka teams.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the F are you doing here and why do you care or bother, if you are not a drug rep? Seems to me you are as arrogant and narcissistic as Trump! Take a hike troll! MY income should be of no interest to you!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shit! You got me.

I told you and your meathead friend that you're, both, way out of your league. I'm running circles around you idiots. These retorts are pathetic. High school level, even. You, both, thought that you were smart. However, it has come to light that you're both dim-witted. The nonsense that has been posted, by the two of you, are the same talking points that can be seen on any board on CP. You guys are like someone going through rehab; no substance. I'll help you guys become more articulate. Go look up these words and commit to using them in a sentence: insalubrious, intransigence, and malfeasance. Once you're done, go pick a fight with someone on your level. I'm not answering either of you, tools, again. I'll get better repartee from a boulder. Bye bye, kiddos!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone can look up any word in a dictionary, post them here and pretend to be smart...YAWN...take a hike, asshole.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are nothing but a showoff with an inflated ego! Sort of like Trump!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't you tell us what you do at Otsuka, brave man with the big mouth???

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FIFY
    Fuck off, bully!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, your sophistication at display again! Great job...now place another food order at Panera bread, bagel boy.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am wondering how the DSM-V classifies your personality disorder: Asshole, Aggressive and Baby all in one!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]