When will Amgen step up to join the fight against this global health epidemic?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Mar 21, 2020 at 10:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since we used to be all about curing grievous illnesses.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we used to give so much and now we just cause heart attacks and cv issues

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you not read any press releases or internal communications?

almost didn’t want to post this due to how ridiculous of a post it is

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because it’s the same deadliness as the flu. We’re you freaking out about the death rates of the flu and pneumonia for the last 30+ years? No? I thought not.

Wake up and stop with the sky is falling crap!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you guys for real? You are home, safe, being paid, and asked repeatedly by leadership how you are doing. I’m an Otezla rep new to Amgen, but I could not be more thankful for all of the things the company is providing. And I know I speak for most of my Celgene colleagues when I say that. I can’t believe how ungrateful some of you Amgen people are. Unbelievable.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doubtful the OP still works here

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of the haters and ungrateful people on these threads don’t even work for Amgen! Amgen is a great company to work for! Thank you Amgen!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will regret coming here, you will consumed by all the hate around you. It spreads faster than any virus. Cuts coming soon for more than half the sales force.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who’s saying layoffs for more than half of the sales force? Across all divisions? Let’s pray not!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no one, chicken little

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, roughly 45%

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard there's a huge layoff coming in finance

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The plan is to let the directional-state-school-graduating reps make Contracting and BD decisions.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

blah blah blah blah blah

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's just the sales reps at Amgen. Most of us aren't like that. Welcome to the team. Happy to have you otetzla folks on board.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well KF, CEO of Merck, is a Penn State alum..,he seems to be going ok and making big decisions.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have heard about 1/3 cut in salesforce. That has been in the works for a while. Most coming from the sales forces who call on primary care. Good luck to all.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

blah blah blah blah blah

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where in Penn State's name does it state a direction? At what point was the Harvard trained lawyer a rep? You lack reading comprehension skills, muppet. Go read The Idiot by Dostoevsky, and broaden your horizons.