When will the French take action on CS?

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2014 at 6:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eating and yelling

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's still here but not for long

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is she joining ISIS?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This ain't no start up. More like her personal blog

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ohh for God sakes, just write the woman a nasty letter or call her..whatever! But everyone on this board is so tired of your lame ass attack Cynthia game! Grow the fuck up and stop acting like a little bitch-child.m. Seriously, Your game is so freakin tired. Don't you have any self-respect. WR all get it! You don't like CS! We all looked in every pocket and could not find one shit among us to give

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is great isn't it?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey stupid, there are a lot of dissatisfied people here. 25 on board on a Sunday morning. It's even worse because you keep pretending it's only 1. Stop the bullshit. Everyone knows morale sucks and morale is a collective emotion based on management values and behavior.

Why don't you go slither back into your slime hole and shut up. Fix the problem fix the blame game. Fewer on board, more sales. That's all I want more money.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop it. Just because someone calls her out nth is not being a start up is not an attack. You're he on,y worm attacking. Stop lying and tricking. Stop

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never try and argue with a drunk or an insane person! Good advice, I'm out of here

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's going to happen when IT take's CS computer and find all of posts?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The good news is that CS has a very short shelf-life. I am sure that senior management is starting to ask what smells around the conference table. She knows it too. I am sure she is looking for the next place to land. Obviously, she will blame the sales force and R&D. Management will be painted as old and chauvinistic. She is a total professional when it comes to covering her tracks. Quite remarkable to watch actually.

Most of you will survive but will be damaged along the way.... but don't worry, CS will be fine.

(see you on the board of her next company. You too will be a CS alumni)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blah...blah....blah. So lame! So boring! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check our her linkedin profile. It lists out all her accomplishments in other companies.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, so does mine! What's your point exactly?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will the French take action on CS? Within a year when Somatuline sales exceed 100M and they promote her!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If we break the 100m mark by Jan 2016, she would deserve it

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Short on patience, brains and leadership. Complains about how the French and incompetent but she still bows to them. Kiss up kick down.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good thing she doesn't just sit around and criticize everything...right

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She likes to sit doesn't she

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Counting the days now till the inevitable departure. The awful thing is going to be her extravagant severance. Her demographics favor a rather heavy package. I agree we'll see her on the next board as she's a platinum poster.