When will the respiratory nightmare end?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Aug 9, 2017 at 7:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i really wish some of these threads on layoffs were true. I have never seen a more incompetent division. Every rep is treated like a newbie, not enough to do by ANY stretch of the imagination. Four different pods in my area and it could all be run by one team of two ! I know this is no new news to anyone but my god how ignorant are the leaders at this company!? I am extremely thankful for the incredible flexibility of this job yet it is a catch 22. If we had more to do and more physicians to call on this would be so much more fulfilling yet I have to drive around pretending I make a difference!!!
    Please let this all end at least by years end. I have lost faith that it is August!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Far too much waste in the duplication of jobs. Doctors and offices are annoyed by the sheer numbers of repetition. Very unsatisfying, but remember, leadership was developed in this culture. They know no other business model.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

speak for yourself. Some of us are busting our ass just to keep up. My territory is huge and I have plenty to keep me busy. Don't assume every territory in the nation is like your POS.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Black

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the answer to what color is the cat?