Where’s the new car order?

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Oct 21, 2019 at 8:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should’ve received new car order email by now. Has the acquisition changed Takeda policy? I have 76K, figured I’d be all set. Spare me the sarcastic responses. Thanks.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's collective IOW notices go out @2x's a year and those times are a sliding ruler. I've seen people go over 100,000..

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks, appreciate it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they’re probably waiting for the next round of layoffs and they can shift an eliminated postion’s car to you

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you would call fleet instead of relying on Cafe pharma for your answers you would find out new car orders go out at the end of October early November. If you have 70,000 miles on your car or more you should be on the list.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are other factors besides mileage. 70,000 is not a deciding factor. So yes, you proved your point- don’t always rely on Cafe Pharma for accurate information.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, you’re right Einstein, the threshold is 3 years or 70,000 miles…Any of us with large territories (and that’s most of us now) will hit miles first before 3 years unless your territory is the size of a postage stamp. The original poster had 76,000 miles so clearly that was the concern, not the length of ownership. Duh.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it’s other things besides X amount of miles and X amount of years. Things like resale value in the secondary market, depreciation, and cost of the vehicle are factored too. It’s a formula they use, not “3 years, 70,000 miles.” Now GFY.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct. It explains why the diesel Passats were driven to the ground after VW’s emmissions scandal- The cars were worth shit in the resale market.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must have been dropped on your head as a baby. Sure those things go into the decisions, but they are behind the scenes, we don’t see it, we don’t know about it and we don’t care. And instead of acting like a moron if you call fleet they will not say anything about depreciation, auction resale, factory cost, rebate, or anything else but “If you are a sales person and you are driving a Takeda-owned vehicle, at the present time it is 70,000 miles and/or 3 years in service which makes you eligible for a new car because we are driving Subarus or Nissans. Now why don’t you GFY Skippy.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uhhh...wrong dumb-ass. Used VW diesels are in hot demand with the mega-extended engine warranties.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey nimrods what part of 2x's a year car orders are placed, at a sliding ruler's pace don't you get? Geez...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should be on the October, go fuck yourself, order.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it’s time for your electric shock therapy treatment…

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uhh....wrong dumb-ass. It was an EMISSIONS issue. And how many years AFTER the scandal broke was that deal negotiated after billions in fines? At the time, they could not be sold. 2015-2016. Do you know what year it is? Is the alzhiemers acting up again?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And it’s 2019 and those cars, now fixed, are a hot commodity in the market place dumbass.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

screw you

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they let you out of your cage?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's good. Did you come up with that all by yourself? I'm impressed. Loser.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me guess. Choose a
    Suburu
    Suburu
    Or
    Suburu