Where are all the APM's?

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Feb 2, 2015 at 4:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you're right - Japan will be making lots of changes now that they get involved and see what a mess OAPI has become. I think they will shocked and embarrassed.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What would you like to see Japan change?
    I would like to see a change of leadership, accountability and some in-house knowledge instead of relying on outside vendors so much.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to see them clean house at sr. Leadership levels. Especially on sales side of things. BO is a chump. Way over his head. HV, the barbie doll persona has worn out its welcome and when the rubber hit the road with Maintena your true colors showed. In general the RSDs would struggle to be a good DSM in most normal companies.

I agree with above too. Accountability. There isn't any, anyways. Anyway, the place is a shit show. Anyways.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*I second this motion*

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you second your own motion?
    Fuck you

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

go spank it so you get rid of the constant hard on you have for this shit hole company.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

working

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that's funny

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The APMs are preparing to travel to Dallas for a meeting next week, where they will be trained on Sam's a and more stuff that compliance won't let them speak about. The added bonus is the news of their useless "leader", TM, getting his walking papers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the leader? Why did he leave? TV?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TM recently sent on a Special Assignment.... Gone

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah....a "special assignment" all right. This idiot had more consultants chasing him around the home office than mckinsey hires in a decade. How much did that cost the company??? He didn't know how to walk without getting advice. Wait till japan figures out how stupid the management is at this company. Unless you need a bright sign to tell you what happened, he was asked to leave. Good thing that wasn't a complete waste of money and resources. You can't make this up!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is running the show now? Is it that crazy bitch LE who runs around like she runs the company? Everyone says she acts like a two year old.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You fools that took the APM jobs just ended your career. You were sales people. Sales people are only as good as their last sales number. You thought you were going to be trained to be a reimbursement person. HINT: nobody at O knows how to teach anything about reimbursement for buy and bill. Won't matter though, because ALL future products are pharmacy benefit (read that as no need for reimbursement education, the pharmacies will do it all).

So, in two years, when this APM job is no longer the shiny new nickel you found, and you want to move on, your two options will be: go for a b&b reimbursement job or back into sales.

During your interview for the reimbursement job, explain how you "supported" pills - talking about PAP, assure services, and Medicaid (this stupid mental health space is the only therapeutic area that is heavily medicaid, all others are <10% medicaid and are heavy commercial or medicare, so you missed the mark). Pharmacy benefit does not involve codes, provider billing, reimbursement to a provider...it all runs through the pharmacy. So you're "expert" knowledge of pharmacy benefit is useless in a true b&b arena.

*Oh, I see what you're saying here, I won't know jack about reimbursement, so my best bet is to go back into Sales.*

During your interview for a Sales job, the interviewer asks you about your sales numbers. "Well, 2 years ago I was 112% to plan". 2 years ago, what have you done lately? What were your most recent sales numbers?

This is your chance to blow them away! "I've been driving around handing out brochures about the Assure program, promoting our hub services, and increasing awareness." And how successful were you in "selling"? "I didn't have any metrics, and even if I did, they weren't tied to actual dollar-volume/dose-volume sales, they'd be tied to promoting the assure program."

HINT: If questions from an interviewer for either of these types of jobs start going this way, your best bet is to excuse yourself to the restroom, and just leave the building and save yourself any further embarrassment. Better yet, don't even apply for another job. Either be an APM'er for life, or switch industries, because you're toast in this industry.

Nice job! You've achieved the highest level of incompetence and bought everything they sold you in "expanding your career"...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Several of these posts have been surprisingly spot on. Clearly someone at HO with APM knowledge is posting. As far as LE, notice that she never hires women. She is awful to anyone working for her, especially women. When she was a DM she wS despised. But she is still here.

Slowly she has lost any direct reports. Not a coincidence my friend

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the home office thinks that LE is trying to get KT's job. Word is that LE thinks she already runs the department. You only need to spend five minutes with her and you know she has no people skills and only cares about her agenda. It is really hard to belive that she ever had a team. everyone knows that she had numerous HR complaints against her. Maybe they should have her go on "special assignment" with TM!!! Only at otsuka!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had her for a DM. She is a serious mental case!! LE was the worst manager I ever had. She hates other women managers. At least they got her out of management. Be careful because she will cut you to pieces if she thinks you won't support her. How does she get a new job at the company when she is such a cut throat nut???? Watch your back with this one!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well she isn't well liked. And HV isn't gonna give her an RD role while she has a few favorites lined up.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no way the company is crazy enough to let her run a team!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope not...