Where Are All the Female Leaders

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Nov 22, 2018 at 12:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Erin Capra in NJ office recently got promoted to Assc. VP of Marketing for WH Care. How did she make it?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you think? She has a long history from all her previous companies of “playing” the game to get her way. She’s been doing it here since she joined.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t even comprehend how Arkansas will continue on like this. At this point every single rep is actively searching to get out of the crazy these managers have created. There is zero stability in this state and the turnover is unprecedented.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should try North florida and south GA. Micromanaging, arrogant, and disrespectful woman “manager”.
    Want to know someone’s personal health issues? Ask her, she will tell you.
    Want to know what your coworkers are taking PTO for? She will tell anyone.
    It’s funny how this company expects a woman from the foothills of Appalachia to connect and build bridges with people. Learn your manners woman!!
    Absolute joke.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. That’s my point. Bunch of racist white good ole boys club in legacy Allergan under JK. You will never see diversity under Kline. It’s crazy HR hasn’t stepped in - it’s a lawsuit waiting to happen. I would love to see the numbers. 95% of management is male and white.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arkansas reps are miserable. Managers who were loser reps cause our work lives to be full of dread. Bring on managers we can respect.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They’ve both been ranked at the very bottom and I mean in the toilet since they started a year and a half ago. I can’t say that they’ll be gone before this house of cards collapses on ALL of us but their chances of being canned are higher than most and they are both running out of people to fire. Ticktock.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is due to the fact that good people treat everyone well. They treat people like they are trash.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loser reps, huh? Details please!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh I can’t wait for this!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have women in leadership positions in the international region. Country managers in UK, Benelux and Germany for example are women. There are women on leadership teams, more and more women are becoming Directors / Executive Directors.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can we get back to this please?