Where are our bonus checks?!?!

Discussion in 'Warner Chilcott' started by Anonymous, Mar 13, 2014 at 6:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone received their bonus check yet? I got my letter informing me of the amount, and then the check posted to ADP on Monday the 10th... no check in the mail though???
    Has anyone gotten theirs yet??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The checks are delayed since they were sent US Mail.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I spoke with someone in HR today and she told me this:

Your bonus check was sent via regular mail from ADP. If you do not receive it today, please contact the Payroll Service Center at 888-474-9279 and advise them that the checks were lost in transit to your home address. They can place a stop payment and reissue the checks.

Hope this helps....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I spoke with ADP and they told me the checks were mailed out on MARCH 7TH. What the heck is going on??!?!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoke with Adp and HR both said there was a delay in mailing them out and to expect them early next week. HR said to contact them if I did not receive it by Tuesday

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't we already gone through about three dates that they told us we would receive our checks? This is getting beyond crazy. Actavis needs to get more organized! This isn't a good look for them..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is F-ing bullshit. But I am glad I am not the only one to check my mail only to find no bonus check...I guess we will wait till next Tuesday. I hope none of you are relying on this money to pay bills and ya know, live.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up. You low lifes can always get a job selling used cars.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Says the guy trolling the board of a company that no longer exists. A real winner in life I bet you are! My job is more legit and pays probably twice as good as your crappy Pharma gig does troll. Fuck you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hah, hah! I'm sure you thought you were always doing the right thing.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not quite sure how this response has anything relevant to do with previous statement??