Where are they now?

Discussion in 'Nycomed' started by Anonymous, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

am i missing something? everyone knows the contract reps are from inventive...cutivate went generic over a year ago....I mean, I think solaraze will have a generic relatively soon, but why should I believe you? shit, you think cutivate doesn't have a generic right now. poster before that thinks that no one knows the contract team is from inventive. this stuff is common knowledge and you spout it off as if its breaking news. paul revere, you are not! when did you two actually last work at pharmaderm?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK. After Solaraze, you have two products to push. And one of them sucks. I smell toast.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Put a little honey on it for the kool-aid drinkers. They need to believe.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will do.
    OK. After Solaraze, you have to products to push. And one of them sucks. I smell cinnamon toast.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoa! WTF is in your bag that's so great that you're back here taunting people? You sound like a wannabe Mayan crossed with a douchebag.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you're ridiculed for posting things everyone knows as if it were some new info and you follow up with this? Have you been drinking captain obvious?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you finally agree that Pharmaderm is pretty much done. About time.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So RL was finally showed the door. Took how many years? That waste product has done nothing for years! Awesome news!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't gloat. With PG in charge, you could be next. Any of us could. This isn't the last change that he is going to make I am sure.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well thank you captain obvious!

The difference is that most of us who are left are pretty decent people, RL was not. He was petty, vindictive and a liar. He should have been gone long ago. If he hadn't been a Don DeGolyer suck up, he would have been gone a long time ago.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't matter whose ass you kissed or didn't in the passed.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well PG passed wind by the name of RL...and like all foul winds, he is now gone.