Where did it all go wrong? Vote now.

Discussion in 'Xanodyne' started by Anonymous, Sep 4, 2012 at 2:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. Griggs
    2. Antonsson
    3. Nuerge
    4. Flexter
    5. Valentino
    6. Giordano

I'd vote for Valentino myself. We had two NDAs when he arrived. In 365 days he sold the only real asset we ever had, bagged his bonus and returned to the golf course. So who appointed him and let him get away with that?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the lies just kept getting bigger from number one to number 6...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot :
    7. Burandt

I vote for Mr. Insecurity himself!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's be honest--they all had a hand in this mess known as Xanodyne. A couple of those names were simply not cut out to be CEOs. A couple of the other ones were too distracted with their portfolios or other investments to be bothered with effectively running a company. But almost all of them were guilty of either hiring incompetent subordinates or allowing incompetent subordinates to continue with the company. Take a good look at the names and be careful of joining any company that they are associated with going forward.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Flexter & Docherty. Spend too much money on expansion & each walked away w/twice their annual salary. Add up all those parachute packages of all the CEO's & VP's are gone & it is $Millions which they could have put toward making the company viable.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHAT ARE MY 5,000 STOCK OPTIONS WORTH?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what ever became of John Egger and Frank Tepe?? Did they end up walking away from
    Xano wealthy??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Egger went the way of Darvon......down.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why Ducks Are More Advanced than Xano CEOs?

Female Ducks Have Evolved A Vagina Dentata

Duck sex is far more interesting than it has any right to be, due to the twisted nature of the birds' genitals. Male and female ducks have corkscrew-shaped sex organs which spiral in different directions. Now we know why.

Ducks are known for their bizarre penises, stretching up to 20cm in size in an anti-clockwise spiral. That's an impressive organ for a bird often only 60cm long. The females, on the other hand, have vaginas that spiral clockwise, opposite to their menfolk. Ducks also engage in what is politely termed "forced copulation", where the male ducks attempt non-consensual sex with the female, and explosively extend their penises with a technique that takes less than half a second.

This forceful mating is something the females try to avoid. Luckily, evolution is on their side. Female ducks have evolved vaginas that spiral clockwise, and contain sharp turns, which scientists believe were used to prevent insemination by unwanted suitors. This theory has finally been tested by enterprising researchers at Yale, with too much time and glassware on their hands. With sets of cylindrical glass tubes shaped into clockwise or anti-clockwise spirals, they tested how easily the penis advanced through various vaginal configurations. The clockwise vaginas managed to stop the intruding organ, protecting the female duck form unwanted advances.

In fact, the majority of forced copulations don't result in fertilization, and it appears the two sexes are involved in an arms race over their genitalia, with males evolving new attacks and the females defences. The twisted vaginas can completely stop the penis from its explosive exertion, preventing unwanted genes from being passed on. This helps stop undesired advances, and lets females retain control over who will reproduce successfully with them.

It may not be a vagina dentata, but it's a close approximation.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy hell. That was a lot of info on duck genitalia and copulation. If only I had an erectile dysfunction drug to sell I think I might be able to work that into the conversation.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can use them to wipe your ass

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree w/Flexter & Docherty post. Dan pushed expansion when the rest of sales leadership wanted to grow organically! Xano paid out 10x more in golden parachute pay to VP's & above to walk away then they ever paid out in bonus to sales reps. Any organization who doesn't take care of their sales force will fail. An organization who doesn't listen to the field as well as Sales Leadership with a finger on the pulse of the organization will fail as well. Pride comes before destruction & that is what the Executive team suffered from & the company was destroyed as a result. Great company if you were a VP as you made out like a bandit with venture capital. Sucked for everyone else. Drive a company into the ground and get paid handsomely to do it! What a great gig if you can land one! Sounds like an investment bank, no?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When they hired DMs who had no clue. That's why they are no longer DMs.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Started with Flexter, but Valentino ran us into the ground ... Natasha was just to stupid to leave