Where did KK go?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, May 23, 2017 at 4:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which team will she be terrorizing next?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To a made up position- she can get cozy with all the metrics she wants. Just removed from dealing with people.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone on her team went to HR to complain about her and the decision was made that she is a potential liability to the company when dealing with people.....just a guess

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SHE WAS PROMOTED !!!!!!!!!! KK IS SPECTACULAR AND OP IS A TRAINED APE

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMEN!! Go KK!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When a VP of Sales is removed from that position within less than a year of the launch of the new franchise's flagship drug it's the opposite of a promotion. Especially if you're "promoted" out of sales.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just curious... but on what merits was she promoted? What has she excelled at that shows she earned a promotion? Hasn't Xiidra underperformed in the eyes of what they've expected or projected? Interesting... just makes you think... usually people who perform above what expectation is get promoted. I guess it's different with "leadership". They get promoted when underperforming. KC got the top job when he was a ZD with his zone in last place. Makes sense...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's the truth. But honestly I don't care what they call it just as long as I don't have to call her my VP of sales.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KK got KO'd!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

btw also got KOd by a banana peel that Al Sharpton threw out his pimp mobile

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good night KK,
    Good night moon,
    Good night humiliating reps in a room.
    Good night metrics,
    Good night overlays,
    Good night buckets getting underpaid.
    Good night Friday call averages,
    Good night evil glares,
    Good night ninjas everywhere.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best conf call since I joined the OBU!

Good night KK. Karma is a bitch.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good night MONKEY BOY TROLL

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Easing her out just like they did for Roger in GI a couple of years ago.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BRAVO!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or every GI leader every 6 months for that matter

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PS.....if you are reading this.....thank you for moving KK to another position. Now.....please stop this crazy co-promote with NBU. Overlapping with 6 different reps who go into my TOP accounts more than once a week is absolutely destroying the territory I have worked so hard for the last year to build. Please make it stop!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KK started the destruction of the ADHD now called whatever it is......I sold ADHD lol. With overlapping reps. Then 3 years later right before layoffs they let people go because they could and not get sued! Then 3 months later they laid off a lot of reps! Look it up our CEO said he would makes cuts $700 million in oprerating expenses in 2017. That was jobs to pay for his bonuses and pay increase and make the board happy. Look it up I know my info is correct!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I saw that those cuts were planned for this year. It's very scary considering how many reps we have in the OBU.