Where is everyone going?

Discussion in 'Aurora Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Mar 3, 2012 at 1:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the 2 labs to close soon? Is this another hot air rumor?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't change it, bruce has ruined this company as he did with ameripath.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a rumor.ldp is closing and the accounts are going to ps in nj.has been in the
    Works for 6 monhs now. Ldp was a lemon from the start,another bad investment..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is "ps" in nj? I presume it is a lab, however is it an Aurora lab?
    What will happen to the original doctors? Are they retiring?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pathology Solutions in NJ- Best lab Aurora has

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We will see in two weeks whether you are right, i.e., whether LDP closes down or whether you are an ps lab marketer or staff wish ldp ill.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody heard anything about possible layoffs at GPA?? Heard visitors would be there next week....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haven't heard about GPA only Miami and NY. The coming weeks we should see, good luck.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thougt that GPA was one of their flagship.

We may make fun of RIF but it is a truly a human drama to those affected, especially in this job market. As usual, the chiefs mismanage and rank and file gets the short end of stick.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is GPA? Things are going down hill. People are starting to leave.....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who would leave this wonderful place?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GPA is their highest grossing lab.the real money maker. Truth is all the other labs,use Mckesson and another Billing company.they have lost millions.GPA still does their own billing.that is also slated to go to Mckesson so they can run it to the ground,like they have done with the other labs.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GPA went to hell when Aurora brought in a GM. She was awful, disconnected and dishonest. Although no longer there, that alone brought much harm to GPA.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, Crowley was brought on to turn the company around, prep it for sale, whatever. Is he going to do anything about those responsible for running the company into the ground, people in upper management like Fred and Anne, or is it just the peons that had little or nothing to do with the failure of the company that are getting the short end of the stick?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was posted on 8/7. Will it hold true?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two weeks are gone by, so? Did LDP close down? Or was the original claim a "hot air bs".

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aurora hires scam artists and scumbags and gets the results they deserve. Utter and total failure.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't heard of any closures but I would imagine it wouldn't happen until end of Q3 or start of Q4.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone else leave lately