WHERE IS MY SEVERANCE PAPER WORK TODAY?

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Feb 16, 2018 at 5:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WHERE IS MY SEVERANCE PAPER WORK TODAY?
    Did anyone receive their departure papers today that need to be signed and returned?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope...and I'm not surprised. I would have been MORE shocked had it arrived on time....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not arrived as of end of day. In typical sanofi fashion will send them too late to make first severance payment, then fingerpoint the laid off employees as the cause of the payment delay.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In typical Sanofi fashion, they have botched the off boarding process. I never received info on buying the car(wouldn't have anyway), I can't report my millage because I couldn't get on the site and no one from HR is any help. Anyone else experiencing the same issues?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is standard operating procedure at Sanofi. Not only do we fuck you over as an employee while your here we take it to the next level to horsefuck you on the way out . The worst company in Pharma !!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great use of the word, "horsefuck". Not seen enough in common usage.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I received my paperwork this morning on President's Day. But have received no phone call about the company property (laptop, ipad, etc). They were quite efficient regarding the company car. Picked up within the time frame given. I will be so happy to have the TMD collected and be closed out for samples this week. Can't wait to get that refrigerator out of my house and into the garage to store cold beverages!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Received mine today as well. I have not been contacted regarded laptop, iPad etc either. Called helpdesk and they're closed for holiday. In reviewing agreement and other paperwork I did not see anything about termination of severance if we became employed with another company during the severance period. Can anyone clarify and note if this was stated in the document?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has been a complete mess. Clint Wallace needs to fired asap!!!