Where is our "Supposed" Leadership?

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Mar 4, 2019 at 7:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does KF even work for DSI anymore? That is, if he ever did. I guess he is taking the Managed Market approach. Keep quiet and keep your head down and maybe no one will notice how incompetent you are.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He doesn’t work and never has. Someone might want to show him how to turn on his computer. Basically he has everyone doing his grunt bitch work. Simple tasks like emails confuse him. Fact is he’s been sheltered by certain people for years.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So very true. He has accomplished absolutely nothing! Same as KW, someone else doing the work for them.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First, there is no leadership at this company anymore. Second, who in their right mind would follow these idiots? There are some really good Managers left, but they are overshadowed and used by KW, KR and KF, who are worthless. In fact, when I think about it, everyone whose name starts with a K should be fired.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The "Leadership" left at this company is deficient, self-absorbed and plain incompetent. Thank you MS for doing all of KW's work for him. KW just knows how to kiss ass and make promises that he cannot keep. Oh yeah, he knows how to cuss, which makes him a "Cool guy." This is a study in failed leadership.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of leadership did anyone see that testimonial from former DSI GN on LinkedIn!?!
    At one point his 3 sons were all working for DSI. AR reps lost their jobs bc 2 of GN sons couldn’t work under him. GN was part of the problem ‘Good Ole Boys Club’!! Of course let’s not forget his wife’s big real estate company with his picture was on as a realtor!! GN should be ashamed of himself for posting such a BS pity party when there are people with real problems. I know he’s gone now but bc DSI let him have it so good for so long he actually thinks he has something to preach about!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jezz - part 2 of GN post - don’t read it (especially on the weekend) unless you need help vomiting from your hangover for still being here @ DSI

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What leadership. They’re too busy making sure they kiss the right ass so they can make it through the next round of cannings.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when you say leadership you mean the smelly hippy, the ditzy sleeping bag or the back stabbing two faced marketing guy. Just want to clarify before I answer. Oh or is it the ceo who shti on everything DSI was when he arrived with RL the clueless wonder and then proceeded to buy pain drugs, never launch them properly and then has to to sleep with AZ again to survive. Great leaders.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

let’s see you’re a rep at one of the worse companies around, you’ve never led, never succeeded, never been promoted, never hired a leader but somehow a piece of toe jam knows what’s needed for success? very amusing, don’t like it here or out leaded then leave but you can’t cuz no one will hire you

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

left two years ago. Is that joke Hanson still leading (very loose term) Texas. That guy was horrible. Ships his kids away at 16, does not know customers, and certainly had zero insights to our customers.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad been gone two years and you’re still here? FYI he’s morman that’s his religion you anti-religious Nazi. You celebrate Easter?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone really take a good look around the room during the NSM? Surrounded by idiots. No, actually more like r*****s. r*****s upon r*****s. I don't think I've seen that many r*****s in one room since that creepy movie US. Everyone might as well have been wearing red jumpsuits and holding scissors during the ceremony. What the fuck happened to this place. Its a disgrace.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you surround yourself with regards and recogknize it you’re the king of the Regards. If you knew anything you’d know r*****s don’t recognize other r*****s they just act the same to everyone so they are kinda helpless. You’re just pathetic. Who the hell works at a place where they think it’s being led by r*****s?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disgrace is the double dong sticking out of your mouth. Yuck.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“double dong”? Uhhhh ok. Well I just proved my point. And by the way don’t be jealous of your wife’s double dong

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would I be? I mean yours is bigger so clearly you’re sending a message and using it as a necklace is kinda messed up but have at it sport

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The title of this thread is Where is Our Supposed Leadership. Hey Ken! look at the way your leadership behaves on cafepharma. Look at how depraved and disgusting their responses are here. Do you train them to be thin skinned and allow themselves to get baited on cafepharma to the point where they have to lash out with some graphic childish response? One guy can’t help himself and posts multiple times a minute. Some of these responses are disgusting and alarming. Do something. These are the people we work with? Scary

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did they let thin skinned AL guy. What a kunt. Never did I meat a more thin skinned asshat. You’re a regional sales director and whine all the Fukien time. We all rolled our eyes when you spoke. How about that moron KW. Cut your hair. You close talk and stink. DS. Head of marketing. Whatever that means now at that place. Watch your back people. He will stab it and stick it deep. Right DS? I have more. I’ll be back.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You expect positive comments and notes here? Grow up and how in the hell do you know who’s posting?