where is the KY?

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Dec 23, 2010 at 6:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just got the explantion on why the quota I was given has nothing to do with quota that is used to calculate my commission and by the way, Happy Holidays! This company continues to find ways to screw over the field sales force.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Covidien has been screwing the sales force out of their commissions for quite a while now.

Many reps are leaving.

Soon the company will be just a bunch of over paid, delusional managers and they will have a crappy skeleton sales force.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hard to follow comp plan designed to make us fail

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Covidien created misleading comp plans to hold back commission dollars to save money.

85 percent of the sales force wouldn't come to work for this company if they would have known the comp plan and how it actually works. Covidien knows this, so they mis-lead competitive reps on purpose to recruit them.

I have worked for this company for 4 years, the comp plan has never been straight forward, it is always in the company's favor, changes mid-year, so you miss out on already earned commissions and in the past many of us have had to pay the company back at the end of the year.

The job market is lousy, and Covidien knows this and theyre taking advantage of the situation. However, this doesn't mean that a ton of reps aren't looking, and as soon as a good opportunity comes up, we will be gone.

Who ever is left can try to figure out the scam of a misleading comp plan.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anonymous;3785689]Covidien has been screwing the sales force out of their commissions for quite a while now.

Many reps are leaving.

Soon the company will be just a bunch of over paid, delusional managers and they will have a crappy skeleton sales force.[/QUOTE]

Waaaaaaa....... then go find another job and quit complaining.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hearing this is going to be a real damper in my coming interview.....not happy where I am now but the comp plan has not changed in years & the goal was lowered for 2011 due to the economic factors.