Where is the woman Gail that was the KAM in Tampa?

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Apr 28, 2019 at 10:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She seemed very fake and evasive when I met her. Was she fired?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jealous much that she got out and got a better opportunity and you are stuck here believing the lies. She is a very smart and moved on. She didnt get fired. Definately not fake!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She took Sage's money and ran. Not impressed with her at all.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She was smart and left. Sage didnt deliver what they promised and she found it somewhere else.....its that simple. Now move on!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for your thoughts Gail! You are not missed! Don't ever look for a reference here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh I'm sorry you must have applied for her job and didn't get it so now you're bitter. I happen to be a colleague of hers and she has got impeccable work ethic, is very fair, and knows more than you will ever know in this industry. Troll somewhere else loser!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gail stop. Please. Internally, everyone knows the truth.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many KAM’s have now left? 4, 5 or more?? How many TBS’s? What’s going to stop the bleeding? Sounds like micro-management was a major source of discontent. Has this improved?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which KAMs have left

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why would KAMs leave? They are getting all the credit for the COE they are establishing. Oops I mean, they are taking all the credit for establishing COEs when in fact, the TBS’ have provided them with all the names and ammo to get access within the hospital settings. And the KAMs are making 25-30K more! Anyone else agree with this?

And management pats the TBS’ on the head and say , ok run along and go profile & do your DSA, get your expenses in on time, synch veeva two times a day! Micro management garbage. Led by egotistical ppl. The TBS’ could run circles around these KAM jackoffs.

Thought this place was going to be different. Thanks for selling us a hot pile of S#*T. Can’t wait for the micro management after launch. ‘Why haven’t you gotten any outside providers to RX? Why can’t you sell?’ Because I have no idea who the wholesalers are, I have ZERO COEs to send them to, I have no idea what managed care plans are covering, and I’m not allowed to contact anyone within my #ONESAGE group without asking my manager if its OK....and to top it off my RBD keeps interrupting my discussions when talking to potential customers cause they think I’m a moron.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same same in Alabama but he hasn’t left

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hybrid in Vancouver, and KAM’s in Seattle, New England and Tampa left. Maybe others? It’s all kept quiet.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can't defend someone that wasn't working or doing their job, while accepting a paycheck. This fact gets exposed rather quickly and legal action should be taken.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This industry is small. Wait till she has anyone ask anyone from Sage about her work performance or lack thereof. It will be tough to get a new job if a company does a little homework.