Where the money goes?

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Apr 14, 2017 at 12:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$21 million savings from 20% layoff = 2 weeks of Ampyra sales
    Wonder where it all goes
    Why stock price not movd?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this English?

$21 M isn't shit for savings. How much is being spent on clinical trials?

How many reps are left? Take 50% of the sales force x a minimum of $275,000 fully loaded and you get a nice chunk of savings

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In house is only the beginning. Look what happened with the Lilly drug - blockbuster and it was not moved forward as they wanted more data. Imagine? Acorda is lame in trials. We are being sold!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So much negativity against this wonderful company that unfortunately had a bad decision against them.

The Senior Leadership in this company is well regarded among their peers.

Ron is the President of BIO
    Andy Blight is a top neuroscientist with excellent translational medicine capabilities
    Jane Wasman is a legal ace
    Andrew Hindman is a shark in the true sense of the word when it comes to Business Development
    Dr Blank is a seasoned Drug Developer
    Lauren is the very best commercial mind there is !
    And what about Tierney ? She rose thru the ranks to be a top Investor Relations expert.

We ca go on and on about the Senior Leadership expertise in this company that runs deep.

Trust them
    They will pull us out of this hole.

Go Acorda !!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone who is sticking around for cvt is a fool. we are being used to get things primed and we will be sold. companies are looking at us given our very vulnerable state. do not be a fool and listen to higher ups as they spout all the BS, I am interviewing and I suggest you all do as well. The winners are csuite only!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Put down the crack pipe sweetie! Results speak louder than your delusional rants.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks RC! Most people are looking and disgusted with leadership. We smile to your faces but you are all C grade in comparison. You must look at one another and hold ur BS in high regard but no one else is. My friends that were let go are now relieved. Do you want me to list the companies looking to buy this peive of invaluable garbage? Wee - they are looking but when you raise the hood and look underneath - there ain't much to buy sweetheart

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. It is a relief. And just to think, they wanted to the ruling to come in before bonus time so they didn't payout bonuses.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I cant believe leadership is on here praising themselves when people have been CUT! DISGRACEFUL!
    This company is being sold piece by piece. I also know investors looking. They do not want people assets only the pipeline. They think we stink at what we do - or cannot do.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Despite all the venom these disgraceful snakes of posters spit out, Acorda remains a Great Company.

I am and will work harder for my peers, and more important for the patients with Parkinson's Disease.

Let Ron, Lauren and the rest of the C-Suite do their work to put us back on track to success.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean the same people responsible for the current state of affairs?

Yeah let's go with that plan.

They say doing the same thing and expecting different results is a sign of insanity. However, I'm guessing you were diagnosed some time ago and just off your meds.

Happy Easter PR princess!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly right sir. This same leadership - yes look at yourselves instead of aggrandizing your failing images MESSED UP THIS COMPANY!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

? WTF are you saying?

Try to let the meds kick in before you try and communicate any thoughts that might be bouncing around in your snowflake noggin.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guys guys

Stop the BS

Acorda and ALL of its people are dedicated hard workers - will pull thru this one.

Happy Passover

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are several companies that I know looking and assessing Acorda as a buy. The stock will not go up. The layoff was the first of what will happen here. If you all are waiting it out - wake up. You will not get a job in a month. GET OUT NOW!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know of two companies looking to acquire. How do I know? I work in business development for one and your company seems dysfunctional. Toxic. Good luck when you all get cleaned out.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

SO MUCH BULLSH*T !!!

Really ?

These sort of acquisition posts have been around for the past 7 years - and so far, the prophesies of acquisition have not transpired. Why these times any different ?

Acorda ROCKS !
    Go Team - let's get CVT-301 on the Market.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Complete BS. No one is buying Acorda, there is no value in the pipeline.

Your head is full of ROCKS!

Let's get the F@$k out of here!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ignore all this negativity on Acorda

Focus on CVT-301's NDA, its Approval, and a successful Launch : ONE STEP AT A TIME !

;)

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ignore all this propaganda posted by managements minions.

Focus on your career and future earnings: ONE FOOT IN FRONT OF THE OTHER TO THE DOOR!