Where to find a jobs in Womens health

Discussion in 'American Medical Systems' started by Anonymous, Mar 15, 2015 at 11:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With AMS not able to sell the mesh business with all the legal issues and $1.6B in provisions, I am looking for a new job. Beside Medtronic who else should I target?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're not buying the "everything will be great" story that Steve and Renee are trying to sell us?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean its not going to be great?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Renee and Steve may not be worried but the rest of us should be. We haven't heard anything from them about our pending sale when we all thought there would be something by now. Makes you wonder if it's going to happen with us now and what our future really is. Retention bonus or not, I've been keeping my options open but now i'm going to really step it up.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have zero worries. He said early April and the last I checked, it's mid March. Maybe you should look elsewhere regardless.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Renee.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Pending sale" are you kidding me? Do you believe this? Newsflash: Rajiv may sell the product line but as for us. The womans health team is dead.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medtronic, Interstim Midwest/Ohio?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure if it's OH or Illinois, tough gig.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

S&N

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Illinois, CT, OH, TX, NJ

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the last day of June. I'm still waiting.............

The longer this drags on, the more I'm starting to think that Camille will do to the U.S. salesforce what he did with the international groups and just ditch the salesforce and sell it out of the catalog.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anything new?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are learning grasshopper. Camille is not interested in sales reps, well female reps he is ineterested in "working with". But as a business leader his vision is no reps.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

job seekers and recruiters can try using repsnearme. com.