Where to go.....

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Aug 10, 2018 at 2:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sun, eyepoint, kala, mallinkrodt, alimera sciences?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have not even heard of half of those companies but if they help pay the bills then go to any of them. Time is limited here. Can’t believe some are still buying into the future here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG!! Those are REAL LOSER companies!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know what’s a loser? Sitting around here and waiting for this ship to sink. Half the sales force is so indifferent and used to their comfortable cushy jobs that they won’t be willing to take any risks and leave to find a new opportunity where they might have to work harder unless they are forced to do so. This is a fact. At one point in time about 20 years ago Shire was also a small “loser” company.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you haven’t heard of those companies then you must be out of touch with the ophthalmics industry, those are the companies getting ready to launch new eye products in the next 6 months. Just wait, you’ll hear names of shire people showing up at them soon.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you’ll be crying there about no MC coverage or high goals like the little bitches you are. Please leave.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I forgive my mom for being a psycho and my dad for being a loser.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? Alimera and Mallincrodt both are getting ready to let go of people. I’ve had friends recently leave both companies.
    Kalas new drugs are nothing different than what’s already out there. Same for Sun plus that company has a bulldog mentality.

Staying at Shire isn’t an option either I guess so something is better than nothing!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard some are leaving to some of these companies in the next few weeks. Phones are ringing from recruiters. Better pick up and listen.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nobody is bailing yet, Kala start date isn’t till end of November/December... good news they actually got their Approval. Not sure about the others but there are a lot of companies getting ready to launch new products. If you aren’t getting off the train now you will miss the boat.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard if any of these or Dompe, Eyevance have put out offers yet?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Get off your high horse. Shire is the biggest joke in ophthalmology right now especially out leadership. Amongst peers and physicians. Home office is interviewing, sales, MSLs everyone is. There are many opportunities right now so interview, get a pay increase, work hard and see what happens next. Eyepiont, Kala, Eyevance, Dompe and Novartis are all hiring right now.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes kala and dompe have

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i just took a huge Dompe....... and it was glorious

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever good things we build end up building us.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go where John Snisarenko is NOT. I had three customers contact me from Texas... they hate him. Elitist and uncomfortably flirty. Is he straight?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does it matter? Who the fuck cares about sexual orientation. Grow the fuck up!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sexual orientation is irrelevant but inappropriate behavior with customers isn’t. He needs to go away.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why havent I heard of one single person going to Kala, Sun or Dompe?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sun got pushed back and Dompé and Kala don't start until next month. People may not have officially given notice yet.