1. GSK aims to make 1B doses of vaccine booster for multiple COVID-19 partners — Protalix and Chiesi get close to potential Fabry disease treatment approval — AstraZeneca locks up COVID-19 vaccine supply with Oxford BioMedica deal — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to look for an employment attorney in the state I live or home office state?

Discussion in 'Ask an Employment Attorney' started by anonymous, Mar 20, 2019 at 9:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    I have a strong legal case against my former employer with years of notes. Would I contact an employment attorney in my state or the state they're headquartered in?

    Also - what's the best way to find the best attorney for pharmaceutical sales people?

    Thank you!

  2. Charles Joseph

    Charles Joseph New Member

    Nov 30, 2018
    Likes Received:
    You should find an experienced attorney licensed in the state where your claims arose. Try your local bar association for a list of attorneys in your area.

    You can read more about the laws concerning employee rights at Working: Now and Then.com.

    This response is not legal advice, but is general information only, based upon the information stated in the question and general legal principles. It is provided for general educational purposes of the public who may have similar questions, not for any specific individual or circumstance. It is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Legal issues depend on all the specific facts of a situation, which are not present here. If you would like to obtain specific legal advice about your issue, you must contact a local attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state.