Where's all the posts and comments?!

Discussion in 'PruGen' started by anonymous, Aug 2, 2017 at 8:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shocked no one has anything to say about this place. So many things to say but silence?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So if you are so tough,go ahead and say something!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m just waiting for this scam to blow up in your faces. It’s gonna happen. Then I will have lots to say. Payback is a bitch! The only thing you “reps” will be saying is “welcome to Walmart” or “do you want fries with that”

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok?? Why do you think a bunch of talented sales reps would have to go to fast food? You sound stupid. You must've gotten fired- work much? Get it together ol boy!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m the smart one for leaving before the downward spiral began - good luck finding a real job with all your talents!!! Lololol

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

where’s all the comments about how great things are at Prugen?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A timely quote, "anonymous, post:"]I’m just waiting for this scam to blow up in your faces. It’s gonna happen. Then I will have lots to say. Payback is a bitch! The only thing you “reps” will be saying is “welcome to Walmart” or “do you want fries with that”[/QUOTE]

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because the have poor upbringing and their parents raised a uneducated loser trolling educated reps.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Educated??? Lol - The knowledge required to sell generics with 0 patient out of pocket is very high level. Ivy League level for sure!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No you didn’t...too funny!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still crickets???? Silence of the IVY Leaguers!!! Lol