Where's BOGI going?

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Apr 25, 2017 at 12:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must have been one of those losers who kissed his ass and thought he'd help you get promoted .... what a f'n LOSER

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should have licked it like me, instead of kissing it. i got better results.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure. If that's the story that makes you feel better, go with it. I'm sure you'll find all sorts of fulfillment through wishing for terrible things to happen to other people. It's not enough that he no longer has any influence whatsoever over you, you want something bad to happen to him. Classy guy! Keep it up.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well continue to you suck his dick - you really are pathetic - he was an asshole and cared about no one but himself

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I am pathetic for not slinging ill will and hate at someone who has left the company. How dare I!! It certainly isn't pathetic to act like a petulant child and hope something bad happens to people you don't like. And, I see you went straight to the "you must suck his dick" comment because I'm not acting like an asshole and wishing terrible things on others. That's not pathetic at all, is it?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smh - whatever

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok - so where did this a-hole land? I hope no where so far - was a real dick head!