Where's the pipeline

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Dec 18, 2014 at 6:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

since tasq failed so many studies what pipeline is left? where's the growth going to come from?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you even realize what a dumbass post this is as we just had a drug approved for commercialization in oncology! Wake up you moron

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my point. where is the pipeline. this drug is going no where

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have the most robust pipeline in pharma. Better than Novartis.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I disagree. Not even launched yet and I have active interest. You are irrelevant!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I second this.mi got a call this morning from a large Onc group who wants me in there ASAP - first available time post- launch

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, this cynical and negative poster cannot argue with the facts. the fact for me is I also have an account who wants a detail as soon as possible post- launch and is ready to support uptake in their clinic. Put that in your pipeline and smoke it!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't even try to explain to her! Just let het go on bitching and crying about how bad things are and how the world is collapsing around her and it's someone else's fault. You just can't fix stupid!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pipeline. Hahahaha

This is a FRENCH investment company that carries their money in suitcases. A very bad investment company I might add. You are here because these fools think they have a money maker. They have ZERO just like with dysport and all their other junk drugs.

Novartis sells douche napkins that generate more revenue then any product french fry Ipsen has.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is that I smell?? Sorrow and regret with a twinge of bitterness. Move on...you just look foolish right now!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They di it off label. We have a label. Major announcement after jpm

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This a great post. So accurate.

Pipeline in The US is the pipe to be shoved up your ass if you don't make forcast

Better find your douche napkins to sell. Hahahaha ha

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There you go again. Showing your ignorance and stupidity! Pathetic p.o.s

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tasquinomid is ipsen future. A pipeline in a pipeline

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What else now that all these studies are negative in all these solid tumors?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We get no stock so does growth really matter?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The pipeline is in my pants beotch

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on...stay classy now! I'm sure your pipeline is impressive- but let's stay focused on the science.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What pipeline? The docs say that IPSec said so maturing is the same as Subq Sando. They say IPSec presented as much. Nice.