"Where's Walto?"

Discussion in 'Veterinary Rx Diets' started by Anonymous, Feb 14, 2014 at 8:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is going on with RC? Am I next?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are you? If you are an RM, maybe :)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should hope you are next-but on your terms. The ship is sinking. The days of 20% growth are over. They have now hired someone who has failed in the pillar that has the most potential in the company. That being said-if you are spineless and enjoy kissing up then stay the course. Enjoy your 2.125437% raise every year and see how far the 9 principles get you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You: "They have now hired someone who has failed in the pillar that has the most potential in the company." Me: I don't get it, can you do a little better than a vet tech in your explanation...maybe you are the reason I am embarrassed to be here...please, ANYONE, help me understand THIS PARTICULAR post....ANYONE?????

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The post makes sense to me. I think they were pointing out that the new area manager failed on the retail side so the brain trust decided to put him on the vet side. Can't believe you couldn't comprehend that. I see a bright future for you in HR or Breeder.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why should things change? They promoted managers who failed in previous jobs. Promote the worst, that is the slogan. It is a sinking ship.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He used to be on the vet side. How did he do there?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which managers do you speak of? I am still pretty new to the company?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His head is ALWAYS inserted up the rectum of whoever he reports to and beyond. He expects you to do the same. Very strange guy.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe they announced WK replacement a few hours after he was let go! What kind of a company does that? Only a shady, unethical one. Embarrassing to work here. Previous poster was right. Ship is sinking...fast!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. I've only been here 2 yrs and I'm in the west. I didn't know WK but the east has beaten us every year and from what I've been told has always been the case. I hope they start looking to make changes in the west too. The RM in Nevada is a major creep. I was told to call HR after a meeting last year but didn't. His team has zero respect for him because he's always drunk. He should be next.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These things should be reported. When they are not, they continue. Some of the good changes that occurred in the past year took place because people did report behaviors, such as the one you mentioned. If you let it go on, you might be the one hurt in the end. Incompetent managers blame their problems on the ones that report to them. It can result in management by fear and intimidation. If they want to save their jobs, they find people to pound on so they would be afraid to report what is happening. This happened a lot in the east and may have been part of the WK problem.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely. Don't be afraid to report it. Look at the good people in HR who bailed ship (well, I know one was fired) because of the corruption. If your manager is a creep, makes you feel uncomfortable, singles you out, bullies you, etc- fight back people. What's the worst that can happen? They used to pay people off and terminate them, but the word is out. They don't want that negative press, so keep the creeps at bay, and on their toes. It's the only way positive change can happen.
    PS: Walt deserved his a** handed to him. He was absolutely the cause of most of these problems, and had no business being in the position of leadership that was awarded to him. He's an unprofessional misogynist loser.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They still have a few more to get rid of. But, they need reasons. If you don't tell anyone what is going on, they don't have a reason.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true HR person. Hey...I heard Breeder left a few cookies in the kitchen after celebrating another horrible year. Better hurry!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, not HR. Just another Vet DM looking for the next manager termination.hoping it is mine.
    Know nothing about Breeder, guess you do.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep another Vet DM upset because you can't hit a number. Of course it's the manager's fault. And if you ever hit a number it's because YOU did a great job.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LIKE LIKE!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hitting a number has nothing to do with having an alcoholic manager. Sorry Mr RM, you are talking to the wrong person. People who have trouble hitting numbers do need some help and guidance but a worthless, or drunk, manager provides none of that.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An RM speaking. Another worthless one. Good managers would work with their DMs not put them down. I hope you meet the same fate as Walto.