Which DM's and RM's were Severed Last Night?

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, May 13, 2016 at 1:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RM's and DM's are useless they can't sell and most have zero people skills

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rich D in Wisconsin/Illinois was let go. Too bad. He was a great manager and had been here for a very long time. I think he was on the TAP side before the merger.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A manager will now ride with 4 or 5 reps, in the same city. So they will be in front of the same docs with a different rep, the same month, if not the same week!! Docs have been cutting access for years and you don't think they are going to say "Shit, you have been in here 4 times this month!!" And cut us even more. (And no, we don't do the same company recommended detail when a manager isn't there. We feel out the office mood, doc mood and try to use our social skills to determine how many slides to show them that day, which is thrown out the window with a manager there!)
    Why doesn't upper management use common sense!! We are eating industry from the inside out!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, a total surprise to everyone. I feel a bit lied to after everything that was said in Vegas. They talked openly about becoming one family with fair and honest communication before decisions were made, and all of a sudden there's this. Makes you wonder what/who's next. Yikes!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A manager will now ride with 4 or 5 reps, in the same city. So they will be in front of the same docs with a different rep, the same month, if not the same week!! Docs have been cutting access for years and you don't think they are going to say "Shit, you have been in here 4 times this month!!" And cut us even more. (And no, we don't do the same company recommended detail when a manager isn't there. We feel out the office mood, doc mood and try to use our social skills to determine how many slides to show them that day, which is thrown out the window with a manager there!)
    Why doesn't upper management use common sense!! We are eating our industry, and jobs, from the inside out!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now we know why they are saying there wont be layoffs!! They are just firing!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How crazy!!! 12 reps per manager is a good balance. How can Takeda do this?! Time to rally offices to block all managers.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With only 12 reps per DM, that just means they feel like babysitting and constant micromanagement, coupled with non-stop ride-alongs will create fear, and are therefore considered good tactics to drive sales.

So I guess it was a rumor/lie that 15 or more DM's/RSD's got fired last week? BJ said this morning it was a separate HR matter and no comments are made on those matters - meaning? Was it an individual performance issue related to only one employee? How many were severed? Was it for a reason other than performance/disciplinary/etc? OR, was it a GE 10% style unannounced rolling/random type layoff?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So TG got fired because he didn't get along with BK? What was the real reason? He was a great guy, why didn't they let go of MC in OHIO? -

There has to be something to this TG getting let go....

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 DMs from Great Lakes Region

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every single person at this company is so fake. It's disgusting. Nothing is honest and open about it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps were told not to reach out to DMs that were let go. Sounds like something else happened?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Elite reps are next!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Makes no difference what team your on (Elite/Apex) you are all the same! When the time comes, they will lay reps off based on ZS & Associates modeling to combat discrimination lawsuits in hiring/firing/laying people off. You know they're all about inclusion/fairness total PC anti discrimination, so who better than ZS to make those decisions in a fair and equitable way!

So all of you Apex reps (those that fit this mindset, and yes there are plenty of you) don't get too comfortable that your somehow "safe" because Elite all of the sudden has no products and therefore will go first. That's not how Tom, BJ, and Ramona will roll, particularly after that big INCLUSION talk across the street at the Flamingo.

Don't forget my fellow pharmers - PC Rules the day!!

By the way, I'm transgendered which means I'll be the last rep to be laid-off. Hey, where's my bathroom? I better hurry up and self identify on Empower.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fire the fucktards in GI marketing

They suck!!! They are the reasons for the failure of Takeda

How can you be calling the shots if all you've ever personally sold was Actos?????

You have NO SALES EXPEREIENCE!!!!!

That's why you are being revealed as the talentless shlub that you are!!

Which is funny to watch...but we all suffer

Suck it asshole!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of the APEX reps should consider the fact that the Lundbeck reps do 90% of their work. How do you consider yourself safe when there are 3 other reps in your territory promoting the same products.