Which DM's and RM's were Severed Last Night?

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, May 13, 2016 at 1:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this your first rodeo? That "open and honest" thing is the #1 tagline used be senior leadership before the chainsaw comes out. Come on…look at where these people are from. Many have worked for 2-3 companies before coming here. At each company, they "left" before the field was downsized significantly.

If you don't have your resume at a headhunter's desk, you're behind the 8 ball.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please listen to this good advice above.Take it from someone who saw so many,good people/reps,blindsided in 2010 and 2012,that you are just a number,and good results and achievements mean NOTHING!Please get out and move on with your lives before these morons at the top kick your ass to the curb!You have been warned!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YAWN us and everybody else who works for a large corporation in this here United States? Do you really think it JUST THIS COMPANY???? SHUT UP

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is
    stop being brainwashed

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're joking right...boy you people are terribly naive.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed with Jeff McClellan a few years ago and found him to be a colossal douche at the time. Really wanted the job but there was no way I wanted that guy as my leader, you could not have paid me enough. Maybe the guy was having a bad day but he really came off as a bully

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Old news. He's been gone for years.